Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hi everyone Tongue

Today's scenes of kunal n richa were totally filmy..hero coming n saving actress from goons..full filmy maar dhad..hero khudh bhi pita aur villains ko bhi peeta...phir heroine impress ho gayi and d most funniest thing was d background music..do pal ruka khawabon ka karwan..oh my god..wat was d need for this song in that situation...,kunal was not leaving her forever nor she was leaving him ...they were ''MEETING'' simply meeting to talk..agar ye song meeting over hone k baad play karte toh phir bhi hum digest kar lete.

Ms ekta balaji telefilms why r u doing this??y r u treating Parichay step motherly...plz thoda dhyan do hamare show par..improve it..try to make it lil authentic n plz plz plz do something to promote it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinal-sahasra--Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Total filmy" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL...the songs selected as BG are not so to the point as of now in ParichayEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalsur.-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

LOLLOLLOL...the songs selected as BG are not so to the point as of now in ParichayEmbarrassed

they should make some new tunes exclusively for parichay only.Ouchalways what we see is some bollywood filmy songs or ekta's past shows tunesD'ohthey need to make some original tunes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalsur.

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@rajeevsurbhi
i agree.even they wasted half of the epi with richaOuchi request ekta to concentrate on parichay more and promote it well.i doubt if its really ekta's showConfused coz all her other shows are promoted very well,daily sbb,sbs segments are shown about those shows.i was really wondered when sakshi told in sbs that ekta decided what the color of her saree should be for a party in balh.she's taking care of such minute details there but doing nothing to parichay

p.s:

my request to fellow members of parichay forum-plz send emails to sbb and sbs people requesting them to show parichay in their shows.i started doing it,you too plz do it.

saas bahu betiyan-send email to [email protected]

saas bahu saazish-[email protected]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlldBestniharikasinalsur.shumi.

aiim

aiim

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
they were constantly  changing theBG score in the epi .THE bg was of EKTA show " kaya-angali" Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur.

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aiim

they were constantly changing theBG score in the epi .THE bg was of EKTA show " kaya-angali" Confused

Yup kavyaanjali n even kis desh mein hai mers dil's tunes are copied..i dont know why ekta is doing so with parichay..i cant see any efforts made by her nor the channel to promote d show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

Originally posted by aiim

they were constantly changing theBG score in the epi .THE bg was of EKTA show " kaya-angali" Confused

Yup kavyaanjali n even kis desh mein hai mers dil's tunes are copied..i dont know why ekta is doing so with parichay..i cant see any efforts made by her nor the channel to promote d show
  this show has lot of pottential. if ekta , the channel and the CVS put little bit effort for sure it will come up in top 3 showsBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur.-sahasra-

mumu_karan

Groupbie

mumu_karan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
ya it was very filmy but that much drama is expected from ekta

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.