Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

phool ki toh shamat aayi..precap ne hai jaan khayi (Page 6)

YPNHK_kiFANno.1 Goldie
YPNHK_kiFANno.1
YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Ok your whole post is great! But i'm sorry when I scrolled down, the  kinna sonna tenu rab ne banaya part  just had me laughing! That's the best, so great, so funny just to add that little note for hot ASR at the end! LOLROFL

Edited by YPNHK_kiFANno.1 - 20 September 2011 at 2:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana.khan

really lyk ur postss...fun to read...keep it up...Thumbs Up

thanx dear...Smile
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Ok your whole post is great! But i'm sorry when I scrolled down, the  kinna sonna tenu rab ne banaya part  just had me laughing! That's the best, so great, so funny just to add that little note for hot ASR at the end! LOLROFL

thanx ya fr lkin d post n d song...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YPNHK_kiFANno.1

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Gaana coming up ...aaj Doods ki farmaish hai ...but this song is for B ...B in casuals is a devastating sight Wink

Plus tujhe nahin lagta lot of what we r saying is reflecting in the show like current ...B in casuals ...etc etc LOL

Plus I love LA she is cute with a clean heart and i like how she gave it back to asr ...he cant take her for granted ...Khushi took it a bit too far with ASR she has the guts to butt in without permission then she shud be ready to face the heat as well...plus the precap ...Awww mera baccha

Nd see fir he didnt go to office Khushi aayi hai jabse he has no will to go to that office

thanx fr d song...Hug

n agree wid all u posted..Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index