singhanias r biggest hypocrates

Posted: 12 years ago
i hope most of u agree with me. S's r big hypocrates. they don't deserve M's as their samdhis.
kab tak S's m'a ka insult karegi aur kab tak m's yea bardaash karti rahegi. they have to tolerate just becoz it's their daughter's sasuraal?. will S's behave their daughterr's saasural like this only.
Deoras and mohit's mom r perfect to them.

i feel they r the most opportunist ppl in the world,esp g3😡. she was rude to Rj for that doctor's issue,but when she wanted to go,she requested RJ to tak car of akshi without even apologising for her rude behaviour.

now she is making faces just becoz RJ left before she came back. she didn't have courtesy to thank her also.she just came in to that stupid girija's words,didn't even enquire.

I hope this time naitik and akshara confront their family members.it's high time.

I wud repeat the same thing I said in WU...

G3... has a Superiority complex🤢... she thinks... in whole world she only knows everything & she only is right...😡 Dumbo🤢... (sorry cudn't use any other word for her...😡) Now she & her wierdo faces... yuck (can CVs send her & RB on CHAR DHAM ki yatra❓... till Naksh baby comes... wud be best😃)
I agree with u completely. pata nahi aage jake aur kya natak karegi aur mirchi dalne keliye hamaari gulabo ki hansaakal (girija) hai na. but this time naitik to sunofy her properly and this time akshi shud not stop him.
Edited!
I hadn't watched the episode before i commented!!
I think BM could have told G3 that they sent RJ home and told her everything... just before G3 came... Par nahi...CVs ko ek aur track karna hi hai!! 😕 Girija is so irritating!! Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago

To the CV's show something different and naksh cute moments their magic and they want to spend with their baby which will captivate the viewer's attention. And as a role model to the younger generations...

In this serial gayathri wants her munna to obey whatever she wished for and whatever she is going to wish for. She should allow them to decide their chores according to their wish. Hope the CV'S will read our comments and satify the viewers.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
I want cvs to send akshara's dadi to SS house for somedays.i want her to give some pravachaan to dinos,esp g3,BM n girija.i want dadi to give special pravachan to g3,so that her head gets fixed properly.
Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

I want cvs to send akshara's dadi to SS house for somedays.i want her to give some pravachaan to dinos,esp g3,BM n girija.i want dadi to give special pravachan to g3,so that her head gets fixed properly.

👏👏👏 "Chaar baat bulwaa hi detein ho!! Haan!!" 😆
kassh naksh can shift to maheshwari house..
naksh should separate from singhaniyas. then akshara also can complete her studies. i think reshmi will teach singhaniya's a lesson
Originally posted by Kamalika..

naksh should separate from singhaniyas. then akshara also can complete her studies. i think reshmi will teach singhaniya's a lesson

thats for sure.i think very soon singhania's esp, Mrs.Interruption singhania is going to get zor ka jhatka😊. if that happens i will be the happiest person becoz S's isi ki layak hai.😊