Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Tuesday- Update for September 20

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninspiritrosemary22amudhamanianAlishaGalrselviThendralfanssmily_faceautumnsconcertoJanusushavviZEESXYThendral_USAacornnGayashrimini_00swash2vijisridharTTfanPearl.srimaArizes.CarynVani19Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKarthiN90nithya..LotusPetalsverisimilitude

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Thank You Vjayam for the update..and indeed a very formal and wonderful one being your first update... Clap

This Puvi and Sudha were ofcourse too harsh with TA and ofcourse T should not have got involved in this matter if she has got no idea..

Good show from TA helping Puvi/Sudha though they are so mean to him...Clap..

The last part instead of making me mad at TA...it was so funny to see TA sitting there and messing up with words with the bearer...LOL...It was quiet funny the reaction he gave when he was unable to tolerate the smell of the drink but was sitting all along and in thoughts..

Dharman Anna's quotes - Nallathu sei and indre sei...was well used today...he obviously did a good job taking and advising TA from the shol...Clap...

So promo scenes are yet to come...and ofcourse great GW is going to think T and TA are gg to fight and is going to get a heart attack seeing TA feeding T...LOL...Oh wow...how nice that it would be if she holds her chest and faints seeing that...LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninspiritdivya3AlishaGalThendralfanThendral_USAacornnvjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.ShemmoKarthiN90Nixkieverisimilitude

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
ThanksVijayam for the beautiful first update.SmileSmileClap This week will focus more on TA than thuls. He seems to be falling out of pace now.Wink

I think TA will blame thuls that it is her fault he has to suffer like this. In upcoming epi's he will say ' kudiga pone nana kudigalaiWink…very good mr.TA irrukura pirachanai pothathunu ithu Vera…sigh.AngryMR. Kumaran you don't want to end the charu's tracka?? You are doing a good job in damaging the lead character. What a super idea?Wink

I was shocked to see that TA went to the bar. Luckily D gave him a good advice.  Neenga vara vendiya idam ithu illa thambi…So the dir has hinted so many problems are going to unfold T&T'S LIFE.ShockedSleepy

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalThendral_USAacornnThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Super fast & Wonderful Update Vjayam!!!Big smile, You did too good on your first updateThumbs Up.

I don't know whats going to happenConfused...Why Sudha called Thulasi and complained everything to her if she thinks that family and business are 2 different things?.

All got their own rules and like to find a mistakes when someone does with out considering the good thingsConfused...etho pannatum.

I bet GW will run to telephone booth sooner or later and will say Charu Charu...my son  TA started to drink because he hate what Thulasi does and he hate herDead...TA is going to say yes too when Puvi asks if he drank alcoholDead...its more than enoughh for a brainless person like GW to think wrong...etho i think this whole is just to make GW miscalculate TA's acts...lets see

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalrselviThendralfanThendral_USAacornnvjayamTTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoKarthiN90verisimilitude

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thanks Vjayam Akka for the wonderful Updateee!ClapBig smile 
You did a great jobb, that too first one laStar

Nice ending with the 3 friendsBig smile

Why Sudha has to call Thulasi and tell her everything? Cant she just straight call TA or talk with Puvi about this? If someone gets angry, enna panrangan-nu they dont knowSleepy

Thulasi, was lil bit too much too. She could have camly talked with him, as she dont know anything about the issue and shop kanakku valakkuD'oh TA really wants the best for his brother-oda shop, thats greatStar Even Puvi should have asked first-laye why he didnt asked him about all, but straightly talked as etho he has loss mathiriOuch

Is TA really going to quit this job? Or will Thuls convince him?Confused And who is going to call him at the night time?Confused

As beer vaasam is on his shirt, they will doubt TAShocked So he will tell promo dialog.

Star Of The Day DharmanStarClap His advice was very good and usefull at this stage for TA. For the first time Dharman did a great jobb!! All drinkers need this kind of advice!Thumbs Up

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalThendralfanThendral_USAacornnvjayamTTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
thank u vijayam  akka for ur super fast update.first time i see u update.well done.

always i like to see 3 idiots.god example for friendship.i hope they continue like this using T advice.

again same problem in store and thulsi asking question in hall itself.i think sometimes thulsi forgetting their room in upstairs.it should be better they talk alone in upstairs.but both are failed to do.

today i would say vazhga dharman for saving our super hero tamil from drinking alcohol.this is the one good thing he done his lifetime.

i think there is a chance for TT anniversary this week end.thats why tamil going with prabha.in promo tamil looks like confused state. he dont where he is going?may be deepa kalyani prabha arranged surprise party for tt aniversary.(naan romba assa padraen ninaikiraen).as usual  we will guess one director will show some other thing. lets see.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanThendral_USAacornnvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieverisimilitude

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Thanks Vijayam for the awesome update and very good first update! Neatly and detailed oneClap.

Finally a big applause for Dharman for talking sensibily todayClap. All his words about drinking was so true and good TA understood itTongue. This is the first time really happy to see DharmanStar.

Sick of tired of hearing the heated arguments between Puvi/Sudha/TAOuch. Why can't anyone talk little patiently and in an understanding mannerShocked?? Everybody were correct in their POV. Since TA works in Puvi/Sudha store, he should have informed about the changes he is going to make before he took actionConfused.

Puvi/Sudha needs to trust TA a bit more than NamasivayamDead. Their words were really harsh and wounded TA badlyOuch. As Puvi said, TA took the decision in a risky way. What if many customers did not turn around after TA reduced the MRP??ShockedShocked

In between their arguments, GW has to put her one cent in thittufying Thulasi...grrr...AngryAngry

TA on the other hand was very clear about his relationship with his brother in telling that he will not do or think of any Dhroham to them. Nice oneWink.

Bust based on the promo, still more issues to come for TA from the store as Puvi is shocked of some callSleepy.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendral_USAacornnmini_00vjayamTTfanArizes.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

rosemary22 Newbie
rosemary22
rosemary22

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Tqs Vijayam for the Nice update

Good episode. Tamil should have told Puvi what he was doing first. He is really short tempered. Tulasi could have been a little patient too. But Dharman  neenga evalavu nallavaraa...!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnTTfan

Go to top