India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

chalo delhi - amritsar - delhi

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

maan understood what was going on in devini's & luckreeto's minds ...

loved his idea ... i was expecting mama in lucky's room ... but adi ... it was great ...

devil he is always ever ready for SR ... proved again ... shadi rasmon ke saath hua hi nahin ... banda chala SR mananeAngryAngryAngryAngry disgusting ...AngryAngry

maaneet scenes & conversation was great loved it ... but what the cv's have in mind ... coz i want maan to remember each & every moment he spent with geet coz those memories ... that love were divine ... the feeings what they have for each other then was out of the world ... never to be seen ... we can't expect such a beautiful story to be forgotten ...

but hopefully we will get to see maan recollecting his past soon ... but before that maan needs to fall head over heals in love with geet ... looks like that he is already in love ... just needs to express it ... he is already impressed which he expressed it today ...

chalo ... maaneet scene in bedroom was not with BD ... love u gurti ... u rock ...

every one was nihaaring their wives ... how can maan be left aside ... he too was nihaaring like the rest & geet noticed his feelings ...

over all a better episode ... the episodes are getting better day by day atleast ... not unlike last week ... now that the weddings have happened can't do anything accept it the way maan acepted LOL

ok ... is that me ,,, or tejji had asmiling face while maan was lecturing him ... i felt he was smiling all the time maan was talking LOLmy reason ... GC's BD was in front of him ... tejji had to act as though GC i,e. maan was in front of him & supposedly saying his dialogues ... so i guess ... he could not control himself ... there was a tinge of smiling expression in his face LOLdon't know but i felt that way ...

tejji's pammi's entry was fast ... so all are going to amritsar ...  tejji agreed to the wedding the same way maan agreed in 5 min ... quite fast ... Shockedi thought natak hoga ... drama hoga ... they will stay in KM ... so every one leaving to amritsar ...

now soch ne wali baath hain ki ... are they really going 2 amritsar ... Confused

precap :-

the home is it amritsar wala where the dulhan's are shown doing grih pravesh ... pinky was there ...
looks like ... they are back 2 delhi ... not sure ... hmmm lets see if they will show beeji or not ...

coz they did not show beeji in precap ... me having doubt if they will show beeji ... but beeji needs to be shown as it is important ... coz her blessings are needed ...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaiprisush1974Sominababa-serenity-pipparitzy09Asmi13bharkhasumona28-Gemini-maaniqracuttieedivareena--aarthi--misty85kirti_fiji..tanya..x-affy-x

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
loved the episode bcoz of maaneet ,the griha pravesh was in KM i feel .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

TODAY MANEET ROCKKK

dewdropred

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

I watched it with no volume cause of my dweeby brother
Homework time for him 
Im a little confused are Maneet going amristar as well or something
It seems like a better episode
Waiting to see it tonight

dewdropred

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
 Clap

well at least today the cvies did salvage a bit of the story

except pammi isnt pregnant???

dewdropred

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

very nice summary...i think it was again delhi...and my biggest problems are with precap-

1. Why Preeto is having grihpravesh along with Nandani...Nadani married Dev to thik hai but is Lucky going to stay forever in delhi...Preeto ka grihpravesh should be amritsar na

2. Geet back to her tent dress and curtain dupatta...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sna004dewdropred

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I don't think they are going to show amritsar...I think it will be understood that they went and got Beeji's blessings.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94dewdropred

Asmi13 IF-Sizzlerz
Asmi13
Asmi13

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Lovely analysis Hima...Maaneet scenes were outstanding & Maan asking Geet that they also eloped & got married was awesome...& l also think their grihapravesh is shown in KM only...noticed another thing Nando got a new dress & sadi Geet was in old dress

dewdropred

Go to top