Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone...Big smile
 Today' s Eps was Awsomee...Haaye Rajbeer looked Grt in Air Force Uniform and Dhruv too...Smile
Preeto Dress haha well said by Rajbeer Fancy Dress Competition Jeet jati...LOL...Rajbeer ne aaj phir se cuteee bola haaye...Big smile
I feel Rajbeer will be Happy becoz Pyaar Ka Mausam hai na between Preeto-Rajbeer kuch toh hua hai kuch hogaya hai aajkal...Wink Hope he doesnt surprise me by being angry at preeto...

what do u think is going to happen kal ka eps mein what can be Rajbeer reaction acc to u all...??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiShonabr200910ananya2000jmoyee200--Saina--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar Ka Mausam...:))" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Today's episode was again awesomeClap...with all those Rajbeer's sweet looksEmbarrassed and Preeto's eagernessEmbarrassed...Rajbeer's loving staresEmbarrassed. I laughed so much wen Rajbeer said "tum is dress me fancy dress competition zarur jeet jaati"LOLLOLLOL ...then again in the end sayimng" arey yeh dress to tumhaare liye hi thi...ab tumne hi bigaad di to main kya karun"LOLLOL...and the way he said tum bahut cute lag rai hoEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Preeto was so eager to get gis attention...even at the dining tableEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBut i've got a feeling ki kal Rajbeer is going to get angry on herOuchAngry,,,,actually speaking even i wud have been angryAngry...fine she had good intentionConfused...fine she wanted to return the fileConfused...but thats an Airforce base not an ordinary office cabin. Ouch She should'nt have done that.Ouch   But Agar gussa nai hoga to maafi baad ne kaise maangega. LOLEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiShona--Saina--snehapatro

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Today's episode was again awesomeClap...with all those Rajbeer's sweet looksEmbarrassed and Preeto's eagernessEmbarrassed...Rajbeer's loving staresEmbarrassed. I laughed so much wen Rajbeer said "tum is dress me fancy dress competition zarur jeet jaati"LOLLOLLOL ...then again in the end sayimng" arey yeh dress to tumhaare liye hi thi...ab tumne hi bigaad di to main kya karun"LOLLOL...and the way he said tum bahut cute lag rai hoEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Preeto was so eager to get gis attention...even at the dining tableEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBut i've got a feeling ki kal Rajbeer is going to get angry on herOuchAngry,,,,actually speaking even i wud have been angryAngry...fine she had good intentionConfused...fine she wanted to return the fileConfused...but thats an Airforce base not an ordinary office cabin. Ouch She should'nt have done that.Ouch   But Agar gussa nai hoga to maafi baad ne kaise maangega. LOLEmbarrassed
ya u may be right he may get angry also...u know agar Rajbeer gussa hoga toh bhi kuch cute sa scene hoga after effect honi chahiye na so we can expect one more cute rajbeer-preeto scene in either way angry or happy...Wink

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Really We have to give credit to the director .ClapTill now each episode is delightful to watch.There is not much flashback in the serial Over all it is a good family serial.That all I can sayThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemy--Saina--snehapatro

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Really liked the episode today . every scene was just right and no scene was overdone. @ Anasuya . yes the director definately needs to be credited with giving consistently good episodesSmile. Also OMG Preeto s dress. was ROFL  throughout that scene. The look on her family s face when they saw herROFL. Well guess her trick backfired on her LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--snehapatro

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

I feel quite sure that Rajbeer is going to be really angry with Preeto for coming to his IAF base and worse barging in on a closed door meeting. There is def going to be some fighting today between themWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--snehapatro

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anasuya43

Really We have to give credit to the director .ClapTill now each episode is delightful to watch.There is not much flashback in the serial Over all it is a good family serial.That all I can sayThumbs Up
Ya ur right anasuya Director is awsome loved all the epsiodes...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikhilageet

I feel quite sure that Rajbeer is going to be really angry with Preeto for coming to his IAF base and worse barging in on a closed door meeting. There is def going to be some fighting today between themWink

yaaa hosakta hai Preeto ki toh band bajegi lekin uske baad manalega Rajbeer...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilageet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.