India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

KKG & current shock ... (Page 8)

zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
guess u r right.that bulb changing scene was definitely for a reason and khushi 's fake act of fainting has definitely got something to do with her fainting for real ad arnav not believing her.does make sense dear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misslaugheasily..Enchanteur..

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya-shah

guess u r right.that bulb changing scene was definitely for a reason and khushi 's fake act of fainting has definitely got something to do with her fainting for real ad arnav not believing her.does make sense dear.
hope it happens cant waitEmbarrassed
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meepha

Um,it it happens ill be v happy but promo dekhney ke baad i think it wont happen...or it might

dunno
i hope it does
hope it happens after that promo
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ammie-

OMG..i'm getting this...it is very likely to happen..as they were emphasising on the bulb and fainting scene yesterday...this is it...this might happen and ASR might think she's faking it and not help her but then realise that Khushi was hurt for real and he might break down...as he was already sick..
and that could be the thing he was telling Anjali in the precap when she asked him to not say anything..
its making sense man..good analyses...
i really want this but this promoConfusedhope all this happens after promo scenario
-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashazmohit

OMG..i'm getting this...it is very likely to happen..as they were emphasising on the bulb and fainting scene yesterday...this is it...this might happen and ASR might think she's faking it and not help her but then realise that Khushi was hurt for real and he might break down...as he was already sick..
and that could be the thing he was telling Anjali in the precap when she asked him to not say anything..
i really want this but this promoConfusedhope all this happens after promo scenario

i have a feeling the promo will happen early in tonite's epi and then something like this will be shown...fingers crossed...i have heard people say that Khushi might offend him by saying something about his parents..but i reckon Khushi might be childish at times but she isn't mean or heartless to say something that makes Arnav so sad...
so yea fingers crossed..lets see wat the cv's have in storeLOL
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sashazmohit

i have a feeling the promo will happen early in tonite's epi and then something like this will be shown...fingers crossed...i have heard people say that Khushi might offend him by saying something about his parents..but i reckon Khushi might be childish at times but she isn't mean or heartless to say something that makes Arnav so sad...
so yea fingers crossed..lets see wat the cv's have in storeLOL
asr is too strong
n not a child so how can he cry after hearing about his parents by a childish girlConfused
m scrapping my head nowLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ammie-

Abommi IF-Sizzlerz
Abommi
Abommi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Asr wont leave her anymore yaar

he is very stubborn..

But good caring guy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Enchanteur..

..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abommi

Asr wont leave her anymore yaar

he is very stubborn..

But good caring guy 

yeah

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index