Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

KKG & current shock ... (Page 2)

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 22620

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

Originally posted by sashazmohit

Originally posted by memories_im

Yeah..it can be a possibility..just thought abt it after reading ur post..maybe the story proceeds after it hopefully..
the first thought came to ma mind was thisEmbarrassedwhat was the reason of all things then
1 bulb
asr home alone
kkg fake thing

Howz ASR alone, isin't LAvanya home as well?
SHE IS JUST USELESSLOL

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 22620

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memories_im

Originally posted by sashazmohit

Originally posted by memories_im

Yeah..it can be a possibility..just thought abt it after reading ur post..maybe the story proceeds after it hopefully..
the first thought came to ma mind was thisEmbarrassedwhat was the reason of all things then
1 bulb
asr home alone
kkg fake thing

Yeah it does make sense Smile..Hopefully something like this occurs..and the story between the lead characters doesnt go back to square one..Btw nice post Smile
HOPE WE SOMETHING specialEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011memories_im

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Joined: 19 June 2009
Posts: 10704

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
may be..cant wait for tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Joined: 06 July 2005
Posts: 25357

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
ha! great minds think alike, i thought the same thing. Maybe she'll mess around with the lamp without realising the electricity is on and gets a shock, Lavanya is probs out (Im sure ASR said he has given Lavanya some files to hand over in the office) Khushi faints on the floor and he doesnt believe it.. he walks away and Jai Prakash shouts to everyone that Khushi is seriously ill. ASR realises his mistake of walking away and is then reminded of how his parents passed away? Or something similar.. which leads to him crying 

Edited by Henna 786 - 20 September 2011 at 10:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hudaaksihusun2011Yazzy91deeps...Amri....Enchanteur..

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 22620

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Henna 786

ha! great minds think alike, i thought the same thing. Maybe she'll mess around with the lamp without realising the electricity is on and gets a shock, Lavanya is probs out (Im sure ASR said he has given Lavanya some files to hand over in the office) Khushi faints on the floor and he doesnt believe it.. he walks away and Jai Prakash shouts to everyone that Khushi is seriously ill. ASR realises his mistake of walking away and is then reminded of how his parents passed away? Or something similar.. which leads to him crying 
thats what i want honey
i went through dep inside the epi
n just ponder n relate the points tht yyy they showed tht dumb lamp scene n 
fake faintEvil Smilehope it happens then a caring side of asrDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihusun2011

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Joined: 29 April 2011
Posts: 7488

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

tumhare mukh mein ghee sakkar. i cant believe arnav is crying for khushi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011..Enchanteur..

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 22620

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

tumhare mukh mein ghee sakkar. i cant believe arnav is crying for khushi

hope so but i vant chocklate cakeEmbarrassed
shivikamaddness Goldie
shivikamaddness
shivikamaddness

Joined: 16 February 2011
Posts: 1322

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
yaar yeh kiya bol rahe ho tum log abhi arnav ko pyaar nahi hua hai khushi se khushi ko koi karant waqera nahi lage gha woh to apni mammi ko yaad kar raha hai mujhe lagta hai us ki mom ki barsi ho ghi jis ki wajha se woh apni mom ko yaad kar ke ro raha ho gha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index