Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: misslaugheasily

i dunno...maybe the precap thingy will happen before she gets the shock... al i knw is that i'd be very disappointed if the shock thing doesn't happen! :(

fingers crosses
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG..i'm getting this...it is very likely to happen..as they were emphasising on the bulb and fainting scene yesterday...this is it...this might happen and ASR might think she's faking it and not help her but then realise that Khushi was hurt for real and he might break down...as he was already sick..
and that could be the thing he was telling Anjali in the precap when she asked him to not say anything..
its making sense man..good analyses...
Edited by -Ammie- - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Um,it it happens ill be v happy but promo dekhney ke baad i think it wont happen...or it might

dunno
i hope it does
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meepha

Um,it it happens ill be v happy but promo dekhney ke baad i think it wont happen...or it might

dunno
i hope it does

Stop predicting. its useless. we predict something and something ELSE happens.Just wait for today's epi. in the office and frustrated like hell
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
guess u r right.that bulb changing scene was definitely for a reason and khushi 's fake act of fainting has definitely got something to do with her fainting for real ad arnav not believing her.does make sense dear.
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya-shah

guess u r right.that bulb changing scene was definitely for a reason and khushi 's fake act of fainting has definitely got something to do with her fainting for real ad arnav not believing her.does make sense dear.

hope it happens cant wait😳
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

dunno
i hope it does

hope it happens after that promo
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ammie-

OMG..i'm getting this...it is very likely to happen..as they were emphasising on the bulb and fainting scene yesterday...this is it...this might happen and ASR might think she's faking it and not help her but then realise that Khushi was hurt for real and he might break down...as he was already sick..

and that could be the thing he was telling Anjali in the precap when she asked him to not say anything..
its making sense man..good analyses...

i really want this but this promo😕hope all this happens after promo scenario
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sashazmohit

i really want this but this promo😕hope all this happens after promo scenario

i have a feeling the promo will happen early in tonite's epi and then something like this will be shown...fingers crossed...i have heard people say that Khushi might offend him by saying something about his parents..but i reckon Khushi might be childish at times but she isn't mean or heartless to say something that makes Arnav so sad...
so yea fingers crossed..lets see wat the cv's have in store😆
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ammie-

i have a feeling the promo will happen early in tonite's epi and then something like this will be shown...fingers crossed...i have heard people say that Khushi might offend him by saying something about his parents..but i reckon Khushi might be childish at times but she isn't mean or heartless to say something that makes Arnav so sad...
so yea fingers crossed..lets see wat the cv's have in store😆

asr is too strong
n not a child so how can he cry after hearing about his parents by a childish girl😕
m scrapping my head now😆