Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

I loved Monday, Sept. 19 episode (Page 2)

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 4564

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

Also BT soaps would run for yrs and yrs and after every leap, the actors used to get double their salary since they had to play double their age LOL



Piya, Very Good one. You cracked me up .Lol...LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefillePiyatrix

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Joined: 11 March 2009
Posts: 1667

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by bonnefille

Oh they earn a lot...apparently I read somewhere that Tina dutta, one of the leads of Uttaran, earns Rupees 65,000 per day. And sorry to say...the actress doesn't even act well. Sure the supporting characters too are paid well.  

But since PR is BT serial pata nahi...they are known to be thrifty. although am sure the senior actors and the leads are paid well. 

 
 
That is Ichha in Uttaran right?  Gosh not only she can't act well but not at all good looking gal compared to Rashmi..Short gal with really bad teeth..Embarrassed  rs. 65000 a day is mucho  dinero for 2nd lead to make that kind a money..if serial is aired 4 days a week that is Rs. 260000 a wk X 52 wks...Good money for bad acting and looks ShockedOuchEmbarrassed 


not to forget her voice Pinch and her diction I mean even m bengali but I speak better hindi then her LOL telly actors work 25 to 27 days a month , so do the math ...it's huge Wink but on the flip side, their career's are highly unstable there's no job security, as long as the shows popular, ppl rem' them, once the show gets off air, ppl tend to forget also telly actors get type cast a lot,


Folks, I don't mean to offend anyone or rub anyone the wrong way. But, isn't bashing or making personal comments on actors and their physical attributes against IF rules. Again, one could argue what is right and what is wrong on IFs as it is all subjective. Plus, why do we need to discuss some other serial characters here on PR forum.

Again, I would like to mention that I seriously don't mean to offend anyone or start any new argument. But, thought should share what my understanding is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 8456

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23


That is Ichha in Uttaran right?  Gosh not only she can't act well but not at all good looking gal compared to Rashmi..Short gal with really bad teeth..Embarrassed  rs. 65000 a day is mucho  dinero for 2nd lead to make that kind a money..if serial is aired 4 days a week that is Rs. 260000 a wk X 52 wks...Good money for bad acting and looks ShockedOuchEmbarrassed 

Oh yeah that's the one...oh my gosh I don't like her at all. Obviously all actors have some flaw or the other...but this one is seriously bad. 

Her dialogue delivery is like a group of mice being given human voice and her expressions are only limited to raising eyebrows. My mum watches Uttaran and I run far away from the TV when i hear her voice. Its really bad...on radio once the RJ was joking about her voice. 

I feel it's only because of her voice and her acting that the vamp became more likeable. 

She makes mountains of money for god knows what. Ouch

   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverPiyatrixDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Joined: 31 October 2005
Posts: 28630

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Mohini I get your point I am out of here..
 
Sorry for offending anyone with my post..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 8456

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19



Folks, I don't mean to offend anyone or rub anyone the wrong way. But, isn't bashing or making personal comments on actors and their physical attributes against IF rules. Again, one could argue what is right and what is wrong on IFs as it is all subjective. Plus, why do we need to discuss some other serial characters here on PR forum.

Again, I would like to mention that I seriously don't mean to offend anyone or start any new argument. But, thought should share what my understanding is.

Oh ok...sorry. Embarrassed


Edited by bonnefille - 20 September 2011 at 1:15pm
Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Joined: 18 September 2009
Posts: 22953

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Originally posted by piya_10

Also BT soaps would run for yrs and yrs and after every leap, the actors used to get double their salary since they had to play double their age LOL



Piya, Very Good one. You cracked me up .Lol...LOL LOL LOL


Umi, who can forget KSBKBT, towards the end baa (sudha shivpuri) must have been 150 yrs old if u logically count the leaps (an they were quite a few) LOLLOLLOLLOL Sudha ji @ 60 had to play 150 and Smriti @30 had to play 75+ LOL God have mercy LOLLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbonnefille

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 8456

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10



Umi, who can forget KSBKBT, towards the end baa (sudha shivpuri) must have been 150 yrs old if u logically count the leaps (an they were quite a few) LOL Sudha ji @ 60 had to play 150 and Smriti @30 had to play 75+ LOL God have mercy LOLLOL
LOL

LOL those golden days of TV when age had no limit. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverPiyatrix

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Joined: 18 September 2009
Posts: 22953

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
@Mohini19, if an actor is bad we as viewers have every right to comment / criticize, nothing wrong in that, after all their performance is up for public viewing, , these days ppl are getting offended too easily, take a chill pill LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
11th Sept or 14th Sept

Author: -ALI-   Replies: 4   Views: 1008

-ALI- 4 1008 24 August 2010 at 7:02am by bhavni88
Loved Savita today

Author: Gur.N.cool   Replies: 7   Views: 1651

Gur.N.cool 7 1651 04 May 2010 at 7:31pm by --Rachna--
Shravani never loved....

2

Author: Amritaluvs_SRK_   Replies: 12   Views: 2277

Amritaluvs_SRK_ 12 2277 13 April 2010 at 8:42pm by .Mandy.
I loved Vandu today!!!

Author: -ArMan_SrKajol-   Replies: 1   Views: 838

-ArMan_SrKajol- 1 838 08 April 2010 at 9:56pm by Tulsey
PR Monday - Friday or Monday - Saturday??

Author: librarypass   Replies: 1   Views: 654

librarypass 1 654 13 March 2010 at 9:34pm by mitts

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index