Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Tears Has No Value.??? (Page 2)

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atena

i just saw the episode and it was horrible for all the misunderstanding that is going on especially with the precap and lata seemly to identify vimal...this is just like when the show started and the two families were at each others throats...(namely the fathers)...they have come a long way and to go right back it will mean turmoil for abha and karan . this track has to many loop holes and loose ends that will not be tied up ( just like the factory burning and priyanka getting away with that)and tanvi father ( yet to be named...guess the courier never came)...i will continue to watch for i the love the chemistry between abha and karan they have the perfect on screen romance...lets just see how they all are goingto survive this ...the most annoying people are going to be subjecting hurt to everyone (just like sheetal, priyanka,koyal and kanika-mia- missing in action at the moment)so lets see what our creative team comes up with and how they handle such a sensitive subject "rape"

u r absolutly ryte... Precap.. Lata identify vimal... ? I thnk she point out vimal.. I strongly believ she misundrstanding him..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favourite-Nags-

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

Originally posted by atena

i just saw the episode and it was horrible for all the misunderstanding that is going on especially with the precap and lata seemly to identify vimal...this is just like when the show started and the two families were at each others throats...(namely the fathers)...they have come a long way and to go right back it will mean turmoil for abha and karan . this track has to many loop holes and loose ends that will not be tied up ( just like the factory burning and priyanka getting away with that)and tanvi father ( yet to be named...guess the courier never came)...i will continue to watch for i the love the chemistry between abha and karan they have the perfect on screen romance...lets just see how they all are goingto survive this ...the most annoying people are going to be subjecting hurt to everyone (just like sheetal, priyanka,koyal and kanika-mia- missing in action at the moment)so lets see what our creative team comes up with and how they handle such a sensitive subject "rape"

u r absolutly ryte... Precap.. Lata identify vimal... ? I thnk she point out vimal.. I strongly believ she misundrstanding him..

i agree with u dear may  be she is mistaken

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favouriterechus

raksharaf Newbie
raksharaf
raksharaf

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I also agree with this being the worse track ever, it's kinda controversial and confusing to the viewers, i had look forward to watching YMGGK everyday, but now it had become sooo distasteful. its a tumbs down from me guys

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favourite-Nags-rechus

Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

Originally posted by rechus

Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

is it the cv's are totally senseless by making this kind of trackConfused

till nw all track was unreliable...but nw cvs try to prove this track is reliable and stand near to reality... Unbearable...

the only reason im still watching this sucking show is just because of  abha-karan 

agree with you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favourite-Nags-rechus

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index