Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

confirm lcl to end (Page 3)

alex1 Senior Member

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

Haven't visited the forum in a while now but so happy to get such awesome news when I finally did and dat too on my birthday, double the fun, YaySmile...
I still remember you from those golden days of LTL1.  What made you come to the forum today?  Happy Happy Birthday with many many blessing from myself and I am sure from all the LTL1 forum fans Party Alex

sona89 Goldie

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
guys this report is pucca true ,lcl is ending next week & it getting afternoon slot is all rumor ,nobody is watching this crap ,its our success & we should plan how to celebrate this moment SmileSmilewaiting for the suggestion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirk Goldie

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
We should still keep the forum open so we can keep sharing info about Mishal and read the wonderful episodes of the vaious FFs and the DN eternal story.  Love to read the creative talents of the forum members!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index