Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
  Fardeen in fatal accident?
   By: Upala KBR
   February 26, 2005

upala@mid-day.com
DO I LOOK LIKE I'M DEAD! Fardeen Khan on the sets of Shadi No 1 at Kamalistan Studio
Rumours of Fardeen Khan's death rocked the city Thursday night. As the news spread, we were inundated with phone calls from friends and fans.

The buzz was that Fardeen had been in a road accident while shooting abroad. Later, the rumour changed to, "it wasn't a road accident, but a mishap on the sets," which sounded more believable.

We tried calling Fardeen, but his phone was not reachable, further fuelling the speculation.

Meanwhile, reports poured in about the seriousness of the injury. While some claimed Khan was seriously injured, others said he had died.

When we couldn't reach the sexy actor, we got in touch with his secretary R K Tiwari.

"Fardeen is not out of the country. He is very much here. In fact, he has been shooting for Vashu Bhagnani's Shaadi No 1 for the past few days including yesterday.

These rumours are totally baseless and false. I've had TV channels like NDTV and Zee, his fans and well-wishers from India and abroad, and people from the industry (like Ken Ghosh) calling and asking what's happened to him. But he's hale and hearty and shooting very hard," Tiwari explained, irritated by the rumours.

"These things are very upsetting! Fardeen loves and respects everybody. Who is spreading such lies?"

Fardeen's father Feroz Khan said, "I heard it when Fardeen called and told me, 'There are some rumours about me going around. Don't worry, I am fine'."

"Luckily Fardeen called and warned me beforehand," says the senior Khan. "If I hadn't heard about it I would have definitely been shocked and upset. Such rumours are terrible! I don't know who is responsible. But these things are not funny! They cause a lot of harm and agony to people."

upala@mid-day.com

What really happened...

A minor accident on Vashu Bhagnani's sets is behind these rumours. Bhagnani confirms. "Ek chhoti si kharoch thi, nothing serious. In a fire shot, Fardeen burnt his left hand with a spark from coals.

We didn't even know till Fardeen told us. It was only when he wore  a short-sleeved shirt the next day that we saw the  scar, and then learnt about the injury.

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Thanx 4 the article...

Thank god these were just rumours!!

_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 sharing!
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 9:23am | IP Logged
uhh thank God hes fine n they were just rumours sum ppl r crazy spread such stuff
*~Sapna~* IF-Rockerz
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 11:51am | IP Logged
thanks for shairng
sana_usa Senior Member
sana_usa
sana_usa

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
thanx!!!!Smile
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
omg.....thats good to no that it was jus a rumour!

thx for sharing!

rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing!

Go to top