India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What wud hv Khushi done????

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I mean gong by the sequence that we r seeing nwadyas...that is hide n seek n avoid...wat do u thnk khushi wud hv done had arnav gone fainting like this n asking fr water????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ammie-Kamalika..pinky_blueskies

-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I reckon she would have done wat Arnav did..probably helped him out...our Jalebi Girl might be avoiding Laad Governer..but m sure she too cares about him yaar..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ammie-

I reckon she would have done wat Arnav did..probably helped him out...our Jalebi Girl might be avoiding Laad Governer..but m sure she too cares about him yaar..

ya...bt she runs away too mch frm him yaar...i mean woh kareeb ana chahta hai...bt yeh hai ki maanti hi nai!!!!WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Kamalika..

-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon_mine

ya...bt she runs away too mch frm him yaar...i mean woh kareeb ana chahta hai...bt yeh hai ki maanti hi nai!!!!WinkLOL

i know right..the more she will run away from him the more he will chase and get angry at her..i reckon she should put her breaks on and listen to the poor guy atleast once...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by moon_mine

i know right..the more she will run away from him the more he will chase and get angry at her..i reckon she should put her breaks on and listen to the poor guy atleast once...LOL

ya n wen she knws...that she somehw will hv to hear his anger today or tomorw...then y play bhagam bhag!!!! sunke khatam karo!!! n its ok if u dunno gv it a damn aftrwards!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Kamalika..

-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
agreed...but i seriously wonder wat made Arnav cry...looks like m gonna be having another sleepless night lol...hate seeing him like that..it feels crap..!!
-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Umm like acting like the adult  she is supposed to be?Ermm
moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

agreed...but i seriously wonder wat made Arnav cry...looks like m gonna be having another sleepless night lol...hate seeing him like that..it feels crap..!!

ya this time the wait gonna be too long!!! specially frm 7:55-8:00 pm tomorw night!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index