Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya: He is the night & she is his moon. (Page 4)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

PS: i have a serious doubt here...why r all ppl in the forum making topics saying that Abhay was looking handsome, dashing, hawt etc etc in that green surgeon dress when his face was only not visible due to that green mask? Confused...this is a serious confusion, please solve it Pinky Ouch

Please solve it for me too LOL LOL From what angle was he looking handsome Confused All I could see was his eyes -- Nothing else. And moreover he was still wearing the black jacket or shirt inside it -- so why did he look good!? I wouldnt even know it was Abhay if I hadnt been following the show Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie--Anna--intruderfastTheBlackJaguar

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
aj reserve k space b 4th page peConfusedShocked but its nice to see an expected post from your side pinkyHug

Edited by hukshila - 20 September 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

chalo sab shuru ho jao ...res ka dabba LOL 

Abhiya talked and it was epic? Confused...kaisa epic? mujhe kyo nahi dikha ye epic? Confused Tongue
wait i think i will have to watch the epi again to find that epic TongueLOL

btw like Archi said, DanishPia baba ke aashirwaad se Pia ne Danish ki jaan bacha li Day Dreaming...i hope baba hume aaj darshan de TongueLOL
JEH HO BABA DANISHPIA KI ! LOLLOL 

PS: i have a serious doubt here...why r all ppl in the forum making topics saying that Abhay was looking handsome, dashing, hawt etc etc in that green surgeon dress when his face was only not visible due to that green mask? Confused...this is a serious confusion, please solve it Pinky Ouch

i enjoy reading ur comments NishiLOL, if pinky said epic, she will give some logic lets c what she tells she felt in convo. U remind baba i have forgotten as there were some new rumors makes beside that.

the comments about abhay are coz he is abhay n people don't need to see him just he should be thereLOL the sole reason is that they like him whatever he do or wearWink

TheBlackJaguarEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Res Smile

TheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
The epicness lies in the last scene. Piya "Humare pyaar ko jinda rakhne ke liye ek dhadakta hua dil hi kafi hai." and Abhay "Wo dil ab mera ho gaya hai." For the first time he confessed piya's heart belongs to him.

RidziPiaJazSimiTheBlackJaguar

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
omg i love ur title only...the only title saying ever thing...no need to say further...hayeeeDay Dreaming

abhiya once more EPICDay Dreaming Day Dreaming

pia:hamre pyar ko zinda rakhne k liye 1 hi dil kafi haiDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

abhay:or wo mere haiDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

TheBlackJaguar

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sanchita--

The epicness lies in the last scene. Piya "Humare pyaar ko jinda rakhne ke liye ek dhadakta hua dil hi kafi hai." and Abhay "Wo dil ab mera ho gaya hai." For the first time he confessed piya's heart belongs to him.

lolz mane bhi yahi likha hai and i loved dat dialouge too...i think this is very powerful and epic dialouge till date...Day Dreaming
abhiya jst rok...

the very very bestest dialouge...and every abhiyains would loved it Day Dreaming

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 20 September 2011 at 12:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Paint.It.BlacK.TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index