Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya: He is the night & she is his moon.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

" I met a girl. We talked. It was EPIC."

One of the most famous and endearing dialogues said by Stefan for Elena in TVD. When you look at these simple lines and for those who have seen TVD, the initial scenes of Stelena, they would know that on the surface they were regular boy-girl scenes. But. There was a big but there and a big but here.These conversations , interactions were between an ancient vampire and a mortal girl. The epicness did not lie in heavy duty dialogues , tragic writing etc. It lay in the fact that no matter how far apart their worlds were , or what the future of their damned love story - they loved each-other and knew each-other inside out , no matter together or separated.

Taking from that, the  reason i called the convo between AbhIya EPIC is not because of the DanCchi rant. That was on the surface , what touched you was the that rare display of deep understanding and mutual respect between AbhIya whicjh often suffers because of erratic writing. Piya knew that no rules could bind the human being in Abhay and instead of lecturing him , or playing quesrtion answer round with him , she emotionally explained to him that it was his nature to save and he cannot and shouldn't change what he is - then, how could he not save Dan who literally lives for the Raichands? Abhay , instead of giving his "main darinda hoon blah" gave in to the voice of his conscience and that was voice was Piya.

The last scene is epic purely because Piya , instead of running to see Dan and hop around with Pancchi and her khaandaan went where her heart took her. To Abhay. She was moved or rather enchanted by his selflessness and how he expects nothing , nothing at all. And from that love and devotion comes Abhay's humanity.

Yesterday , they both were not accusing or hiding from each-other. They were talking - talking sense, sensitivity , sensibility where Piya trusts Abhay to always do the right thing that makes her love him and where Abhay needs Piya to keep the human being in him alive.

The convo was simple but how they knew each-other inside out and how they need to hold on to each-other to go in is what made it epic. And what is epic? Something magnanimous and historic. Aren't soulmates just that considering how rare they are?

Toodles.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by PinkChocolate - 21 September 2011 at 1:12am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossAmulya159mojomowglibabi01gitika.jRashiiiihomyarananyasheraLittleImmortalViviliciousgirlvijayata123prerna26strings123shivanirajput--Flora--luvkasu-kavita-sunflower52janu1610-Antu-_-Aslan-asena--sumana13--ozzyieRitziesnitchseekerhukshilareadingworms.Divya6696Paint.It.BlacK.Sujal.KashishSheDevilMaria-capriAbhiya_VisuTOTAL-ROMANTICRidziPiaJazSimi-Rumi-carisma2EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ..Bournville...SmokeySilence.MR.KooL-Swetha-

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
LOL OK since I am leaving, I will share my views regarding the episode.

Abhiya conversation was so dreamyDay Dreaming I know it wasn't that romantic types with nok-jhonks but still it was very pleasant and well written.

I just loved the dialogues today.

Piya - Only one heart that is my heart is sufficient for both of ours love.

Abhay - And your heart is mineHeart

This was a breathtaking dialogue. Today they got screenspace and they showed what MAGIC is. I loved the way Piya leaned on his chest when she wanted him to heal Danish. That was so cute and pure. And Abhay always manages to get a smile on her face. Day Dreaming He said that he can do anything for her and he saved Danish for their love. I just loved it.

That is why we love and ship Abhiya.Embarrassed

Edited by chakku - 20 September 2011 at 11:09am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

mojomowgliRashiiiipriya_1234strings123LittleImmortalvijayata123Frozen.K--sumana13---Antu-_-Aslan-janu1610hukshilareadingworms.Paint.It.BlacK.Maria-capriTOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar.SmokeySilence.

Rashiiii Senior Member
Rashiiii
Rashiiii

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
exactly dii... these are the kind of scenes we want,right!! obv apart frm some romantic ones...Abhiya are not just about eyelocks..(if anyone thinks so..)They provide strength to each other..
waise bhi aap sab likh hi doge..i forget wot to write ,after reading your posts.the dialogues were a bit repetitive today ,though..

waiting for ur post..edit soon..

Edited by jz4amrit - 20 September 2011 at 11:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

homyaraish.TheBlackJaguar

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_1234hukshilaRitzie-rupa-OriginalsFan--Anna--intruderfastMaria-capriTheBlackJaguar

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Edited------
Pinky i know u'r post will be Superb one...Coolbut since i may dissappear anytime so editing it now... Embarrassed
Abhaya were just fabulous...Day Dreaming loved their Convo...ekdum dil 2 dil connectionHeart though their was not much Epic romance...but still wenever dey r together dey set d screens on fire..through their hot chemistry... Hug
Abhay finally saved danish...and it was 4 his lady love...Embarrassedhe again didn't listen 2 ChandLOL and got emotional through pia's heart melting dialogues...Hug
And abhay in green and i m sure most of us enjoyed...and ek aur colour display..LOL

Panchi i still have doubt...ConfusedLOLi hope she gets a grip on her dis time and stops falling 4 other guysLOLand sticks 2 Danish like a fevicol...LOL

Edited by --Anurag-- - 20 September 2011 at 11:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

strings123Maria-capriTheBlackJaguar

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Res =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
toh finally tumne likh daala LOL...epic post . epic abhiya. the line which touched me the most was -- "ek dahdakta dil hum dono ke liye kaafi hain " Heart...when two fragments of  a soul finally learn to make  each other complete...it makes the whole world , including nature most importantly SWOON. Day DreamingThe night flows and swims , as the golden crest has met its departure long ago , but through the invincible glow of one soul uniting , the sun's last rays invite this very  glow invisibly ,  with fragments  of colors  shadowing over the glow of abhiya . Besides the invisible delight of the unseen  sun at night ;  the stars , the moon and a dark blanket called sky , do their own  trace of dance by witnessing one soul finally embrace each other Heart ...i hope and i wish they live in their pink , sugary cloud of fairy dreams eternally...and die by consuming every breath and fragment  of their beautiful  living dream ...and whenever thorns will come in the path..i hope abhay permits piya to fight and banish every problem in their destiny TOGETHER ,like soulmates do... i want abhay to understand that by keeping piya in an illusion in the name of protection , things will only get worse...example ? the sidd case , of course . hopefully abhay will see their damned destiny in another dimension , and let piya carve every decision , action , and step with him from now  on...Embarrassed

Edited by austenrox - 21 September 2011 at 4:45am

TheBlackJaguar

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

EDITED

Superb post di as usual Clap Clap... I will always remember this dialouge of Stefan...as u said perfectly they loved each other and knew it inside out, together or separated Embarrassed
I will skip the danchi pyaar blahs and come to Abhiya. It was great to see some sensible conversation between them rather thn just eyelock or something. I love the faith she has on him and the strength of heart she can raise inside him. I loved how Piya made Abhay realize about his humanity coz she knows Abhay has much humanity hidden inside him even thn normal humans Embarrassed
my fav part of yesterday certainly goes to:

Piya: My beating heart is enough for both of us Heart
Abhay: Which is now mine Day Dreaming Heart

Edited by princess_xeelan - 21 September 2011 at 3:06am

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index