India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Y is La being portrayed as a sweetie pie

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Why is La being so nice.The Cv's r screwing with my head.
I actually felt bad for LA!!
She is trying so hard,How can Arnav b so heartless man??
I know we r ArHi fans but i am becoming a La fan too.I woudn't mind if they show Arnav talking to her nicely man.Like a gentleman,try and explain y he doesn't wants too get married:/He shoudnt be so rude to such a sweetheart

Cv's should go back to making La Blah becaus i love this La.

If Arnav doesn't talks nicely to La,i think she should speak up how he wants to control her and its not happening!!!Ouch I feel really bad 4 La!!!

*ducks down as u guys throw eggsEmbarrassed*

Edited by meepha - 20 September 2011 at 9:57am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

misslaugheasilyalishba45luvtwilight19PrasRaslakshmi_SGana.khanTheBlueAngelsun2011ClaraOswald.bfunofbb123Payal25YummymummyAnisha_91monsi08stardust--Ammie-Kamalika..-MariaMars--Chandramukhi-pinky_blueskiestanthya

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
BINGO!! i agree.. the worst being she is gonna be turned down very badly!Ouch.. like i dont think after all that she has tried she needs to be put off like nothing,, the girl HAS tried and i do PITY her..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

misslaugheasilysmithasrk-Ammie-Kamalika..

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

BINGO!! i agree.. the worst being she is gonna be turned down very badly!Ouch.. like i dont think after all that she has tried she needs to be put off like nothing,, the girl HAS tried and i do PITY her..

i know!!!
i mean Arnav is gonna dump her nayways,atleast b nice!!
No girl can take itni insult:/

i think La should speak up!!

Or Cv's should fix Arnavs behaviour manOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khanpinky_blueskies

-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I'm also liking this La...the Cv's are playing with our minds...if Arnav dumps her m sure most of us would feel bad..cause see she did everything she could...she changed herself for Arnav...
the Cv's need to stop making La so good..or maybe make her realise that she doesn't love Arnav..either way i want her to saay no to Arnav..not Arnan to reject her..cause beleive it or not that would be just heart breaking and mean!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khansun2011Kamalika..

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Hi Meepha,Smile

I think she is being primed  for turning negative ...IMO, she will come in between ARHI  at a later date ...The fact that she gets her fast broken during teej by Arnav and also  she is the one who takes the dulhan's duppatta from Khushi [ The Camera focused  on that  action specially ] seems a pointer in that direction..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45bfunofbb123NaBoleTumNa...

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Hi Meepha,Smile

I think she is being primed  for turning negative ...IMO, she will come in between ARHI  at a later date ...The fact that she gets her fast broken during teej by Arnav and also  she is the one who takes the dulhan's duppatta from Khushi [ The Camera focused  on that  action specially ] seems a pointer in that direction..

No,please
i hate it when +ve turns negative man!!!
its so freaking annoyin and so cliche
we have seen it a million times
i hope what ur syaing doesnt comes true!!!

I hope a new guy makes an entry and his and La's love story starts

Because ur idea is giving me creeps man
Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

misslaugheasilyPrasRasalishba45sun2011tinkerbell2090bfunofbb123-Chandramukhi-

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ammie-

I'm also liking this La...the Cv's are playing with our minds...if Arnav dumps her m sure most of us would feel bad..cause see she did everything she could...she changed herself for Arnav...
the Cv's need to stop making La so good..or maybe make her realise that she doesn't love Arnav..either way i want her to saay no to Arnav..not Arnan to reject her..cause beleive it or not that would be just heart breaking and mean!!

ditto
Yes,i m not liking arnav's character over here
i get it that he's a cold person whateve rthe reason but one can try to talk nicely man?
just like he talks nicely to his Di,It woudnt bite if he talks to everyone in a respectable mannerOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrasRassun2011

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
no no no. i dont want another negative character.  shyam is enough for arshi misunderstanding, and there is also khushi's past. so dont want lavanya negative

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index