Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

BRAVO - To DR Raichand JNR. (Page 5)

priya_1234 Senior Member
priya_1234
priya_1234

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
My dil ka doctorLOLLOL

Uff yes he sure looked dashing in green though except for his eyes nothing was visible..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranbirkprlover

Danish is so lucky that he get treated for dr.abhay raichand who knows only kindness
Very true.. Chiraag also got a some therapy too... If he would have got there on time then Neel would have got it. Even the men get lucky.

Anurag faint ho jawo - i'll send Dr R jnr.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviliciousgirl

Originally posted by carisma2

Absolutely correct Cari! DR Raichand JNR was super hawtalicious!!! Uff Abhay Uff!
How can we not fall in love with him again and again...

My God where did you get that profile pic from? he is super hottt... He's incredible yaar  - Love Uff Abhay Uff and Uff Vivian Ufff too.

Cari...everyday i just keep on downloading pics of Viv/Abhay...and i got it from net only...
abhay-viv are just ufff!
Don't blame ya.. I used to buy every mag that used to have Akki's pic init. Print all his pics from the internet. Save his pics everywhere. I have more than one copy of all his films. I have like 4 DVD's of Namaste London, etc.
So I don't blame ya.. Viviliciousgirl Uff gorgeous uff.

I know you are totally akkisessed like i am vivsessed and abhaysessed! Even i do buy mags where ever there is Viv's pic...and downloaded so many videos of him...they r totally Uff gorgeous uff!
I love it when a guy has attitude.. and Akki - Abhay have so much of it!
I fell for my hubby - coz I loved his Dabaangi and sweet attitude..
And like Viv - he has the line in the chin - forgot what it's called... My son has it too.

Firstly...OMG!! You are married and have a son too...thats beautiful! Congratulations for both!
what's your son's name?
Yup am 33 - been married for almost 11 years and have a jnr boy. His name is arabic meaning of Angel -

Edited by carisma2 - 20 September 2011 at 10:57am
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Cari, ufff Abhay ufff Day Dreaming
I came back home running and the first scene I saw today was darling Abhay in surgeons uniform  
how can some1 look hawwwttt in docs uniform  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

I know Tanzi - Dr Raichand looked uuummm gorgeous - he looked more uff than ever.. Uff Abhay Ufff... muwahhh

.SmokeySilence.

Akshi0019 IF-Sizzlerz
Akshi0019
Akshi0019

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Akshi0019

dr abhay... he is fab n dedly handsom... ab se kisi bhe injoury ke liye contect dr abhay... n his kiss therapy... muhhaahh... but thank god danish ko usne kiss therapy nahe de... lol... abhay is looking freeking hott in coloured clothes...
He is hotness defines - he couldn't give lip therapy to Danish coz jeh would get jelous...LOL
yah how can i forget dat...LOLLOLjelousy rain shuru ho jate...

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_1234

My dil ka doctorLOLLOL

Uff yes he sure looked dashing in green though except for his eyes nothing was visible..Wink
His aankhen alone can send anyone is a trance... Oh he looked soo ufff.

priya_1234

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

dr abhay... he is fab n dedly handsom... ab se kisi bhe injoury ke liye contect dr abhay... n his kiss therapy... muhhaahh... but thank god danish ko usne kiss therapy nahe de... lol... abhay is looking freeking hott in coloured clothes...
He is hotness defines - he couldn't give lip therapy to Danish coz jeh would get jelous...LOL
yah how can i forget dat...LOLLOLjelousy rain shuru ho jate...
Before you would knoe it - Jeh will be lying in a stretcher.. LOL

Akshi0019

Viviliciousgirl Goldie
Viviliciousgirl
Viviliciousgirl

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Absolutely correct Cari! DR Raichand JNR was super hawtalicious!!! Uff Abhay Uff!
How can we not fall in love with him again and again...

My God where did you get that profile pic from? he is super hottt... He's incredible yaar  - Love Uff Abhay Uff and Uff Vivian Ufff too.

Cari...everyday i just keep on downloading pics of Viv/Abhay...and i got it from net only...
abhay-viv are just ufff!
Don't blame ya.. I used to buy every mag that used to have Akki's pic init. Print all his pics from the internet. Save his pics everywhere. I have more than one copy of all his films. I have like 4 DVD's of Namaste London, etc.
So I don't blame ya.. Viviliciousgirl Uff gorgeous uff.

I know you are totally akkisessed like i am vivsessed and abhaysessed! Even i do buy mags where ever there is Viv's pic...and downloaded so many videos of him...they r totally Uff gorgeous uff!
I love it when a guy has attitude.. and Akki - Abhay have so much of it!
I fell for my hubby - coz I loved his Dabaangi and sweet attitude..
And like Viv - he has the line in the chin - forgot what it's called... My son has it too.

Firstly...OMG!! You are married and have a son too...thats beautiful! Congratulations for both!
what's your son's name?
Yup am 33 - been married for almost 11 years and have a jnr boy. His name is arabic meaning of Angel - Mikail.

11 years...wow! Thats lovely! and its such a nice name..Mikail. Its truly beautiful..i hope your hubby isn't jealous of Akki and AbhayWink  

carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index