Pratigya
Pratigya

The bond of sisterhood on STAR Plus

Anyah Senior Member
Anyah
Anyah

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

The bond of sisterhood on STAR Plus

There is something very endearing and heart-warming about the bond between sisters. It is a relationship bonded by blood with both growing up sharing secrets, dreams, desires and even fears. There is nothing hidden from your sister. As STAR Plus brings you a brand new show,Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain,aunique tale of two loving sisters, we talk to some of themost loved sister jodis on STAR Plus who have laughed and cried together, fought and made up and essentially been there for each other in more ways than one.

Pratigya - Aarushi

SHOWING 1 OF 6 IMAGES

You have already voted on this!
like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 

Pratigya  - Aarushi (Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya)

Pratigya and Aarushi are both strong headed women who stand up for they believe in. Pratigya takes the lead in holding the baton on righteousness while Aarushi taking inspiration from her sister is forging her own path.

Pratigya: Arushi is my dear,younger sister who gets carried away with emotion more often than not. She is straight forward and the brat of the family. We all dote on her. Being herolder sister, I have taken care of her and it is second nature to me. I appreciate her care and concern for me which is her best quality. She is also very smart and intelligent. She dotes on me as I do on her. Arushi now helps in running the house and household work. And I remember she was a great moral support in getting Krishna and me back together after Amma separated us. She made me realise that he truly loves me and was sorry for doubting me.

Aarushi: I love my sister Pratigya and Iam proud to have her as my sister. She stands up for what is right no matter what and this is one quality that makes her stand apart. I would like to imbibe this quality from her. She can never tolerate a wrong and will go about setting things right, no matter what. Such acts need gumption and she has it. I respect her as a person too as she has a good  and generous heart. She not only tried to stop me from marrying Aman but also exposed his truth to me but it backfired as Iended up marrying Shakti. I made a bigger mistake yet she didn't give up on me. She helped save me from Shakti, and even got my parents to forgive me for my foolishness.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100ssrbaqriLove-u-allhussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Deja vuLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMitu_

lilindiangurl13 IF-Sizzlerz
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13