Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

sexist show, the slap was soo unecessary! (Page 4)

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

Originally posted by taral83

Originally posted by nkapoor

Originally posted by NazmaJ

But she didn't get slapped for modeling. Yes they were disappointed, but she got slapped for being rude to Dhaval and her mother. She got slapped for the disrespect and attitude she continues to show. As I have said before, the modeling thing is been thrown out of proportion. As Kinjal stated, she is already on the banner of their store and also its just a sari ad, not like she is posing with skimpy cloths. Her mistake in all this was that she lied, did the ad without consulting her husband because this effects his life also if she quote on quote makes it "big". Everyone seems to see what is on the surface of this situation, but no one really is seeing the depth of the situation. The real reason she got slapped, the real reason Dhaval was hurt and the "complexity" of Kinjal's character. 

You are right.

The way it happened made it seem like the modelling was why she got slapped but in actuality it was the overt disrespect she showed to her elders and her husband. Admittedly Urmila is a 5 letter word but in relation she is her husbands aunt who she has been lying to.
I firmly believe that had Kinjal discussed her idea with Dhaval first he would have been ok with it then no one would have been able to say anything to her.
If it had been Kinjals older sister who had slapped her for her disrespect rather than her brother I don't think there would have been as much discussion about whether the slap was justified or not.

Exactly!...or had her father slapped her, it might have been ok then to. Its not like Ahem beat his sister to death or slapped her for no reason. He had a reason. And for argument sake lets say that Ahem is wrong and he did it out of anger and couldn't control himself. Then Kinjal should also be wrong because she also said what she said to her mother out of anger and little self control...thus both are wrong...lol
the slap was unecessary period..this topic would have still been made if the elder sister had slapped her, it was unecessary...Kinjal is talking to her mother, is letting out her frustration and she does not deserved to be slapped!! slapping or hitting an older person in front of people is not right, especially if a man hits a woman it is like W*F, u tell me would Kinjal have slapped Ahem?? noo, right?? I do not even understand what gives men that authority to slap women like that! first Gopi and now Kinjal! Kokila has double standards when it comes to men and women and so does her son Ahem!

One thing I don't understand about this inequality of man and women is when women don't get equal rights they keep complaining that they are not put at the same level as a man. But when it comes so stuff like this, its all about being a women and how they should be respected.  I am also a woman and I absolutely hate it when women complain about not being treated equally with a man and then turn around and call a man a jerk because he forgot to hold the door for her.  Ahem slapped his sister, his YOUNGER sister. As I said earlier, slapping Gopi was wrong because it was without reason. I will also give a example of another serial were actually the wife slaps the husband. In Pavitra Rishta if you watch, Archna slaps Manav because he leaves her because he believed he was good for nothing. Leaving her alone to fight with life. So when he came back a few days later, she gave him a tight slap so that he would come back to his sense. No one seemed to object really on the forum except a few. So this notion of only because Kinjal is a grown woman, that doesn't mean Ahem doesn't have the right to not slap her. He is still her elder brother and when u misbehave your elders have every right to knock some sense into u. In fact, I don't even remember Ahem slap Kinjal when she told her big lie about her being prego. He in fact protected her. Kinjal made a mistake and instead of being sorry she was hateful and disrespectful. And I for one had enough of her sour and bad attitude. Its time she woke up and see what she really has...
blah blah...the point is that the slap was unecesary! and when women do not slap women...atleast majority of the time...men should not take the liberty to do it

women slap women all the time. Koki has slapped Kinjal. Urmi has slapped Rashi once I think(falsely)...you seem to be stuck on the point that the slap was unnecessary on the basis that a man shouldn't slap a woman. Well i guess that is your POV. I tend to disagree. Abuse is unnecessary, but a little spanking to get you back on track...ehhh she will live...
nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Kinjal didnt treated her mom in a wrong way, she just told the truth about her mom. why doesnt ahem talk like that to kokila because he was always spoon feed. Yes kijal is right if ahem didnt have the family name tag he wouldnt be where he is today. The deals and contracts that he gets now he would have to work much harder and spend more time until he got them. How can kokila expect kinjal to make peace with her husband's condition when she herself disrespects and hates her husband for not having enough money. If kokila had set a good example for her daughter and son that no matter what you always support your spouse and treat them with respect and be their partner then kinjal would help dhaval. Ahem HAS NO RIGHT to hit kinjal no matter what she did. He is abusive and I have lost all respect for him. And this is not the first time he is psychically abusive to a woman, he also slapped gopi. And people who think kinjal needed the slap because she made a mistake so she should be punished. What century are you guys living in? You make someone understand nicely. I dont know when people would understand that Kokila has caused all the problems. If she was nicer to kinjal she wouldnt have this much resentment agaisnt her. She knows how cunning urmila is but she has forcefully put her daughter in to that house with her and told her to deal with it. Well that is her way of dealing with it. I hope Kinjal never talks to ahem again or goes and files a police complaint against him because he needs to be punished for being abusive or go to counseling. If somebody feel that they can slap their sister or wife just because she is uneducated is a abuser and will get worst by time. i dont know why they are gonna show him get away with it. The people who are supporting him, would you guys also support him if kinjal runs away from home and he finds her and kills her because apparently she made a mistake so she should be punished.  And yes we make a big deal of a guy hitting a woman because in this case ahem is more dominant than kinjal.
Jammona Senior Member
Jammona
Jammona

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigo123

Kinjal didnt treated her mom in a wrong way, she just told the truth about her mom. why doesnt ahem talk like that to kokila because he was always spoon feed. Yes kijal is right if ahem didnt have the family name tag he wouldnt be where he is today. The deals and contracts that he gets now he would have to work much harder and spend more time until he got them. How can kokila expect kinjal to make peace with her husband's condition when she herself disrespects and hates her husband for not having enough money. If kokila had set a good example for her daughter and son that no matter what you always support your spouse and treat them with respect and be their partner then kinjal would help dhaval. Ahem HAS NO RIGHT to hit kinjal no matter what she did. He is abusive and I have lost all respect for him. And this is not the first time he is psychically abusive to a woman, he also slapped gopi. And people who think kinjal needed the slap because she made a mistake so she should be punished. What century are you guys living in? You make someone understand nicely. I dont know when people would understand that Kokila has caused all the problems. If she was nicer to kinjal she wouldnt have this much resentment agaisnt her. She knows how cunning urmila is but she has forcefully put her daughter in to that house with her and told her to deal with it. Well that is her way of dealing with it. I hope Kinjal never talks to ahem again or goes and files a police complaint against him because he needs to be punished for being abusive or go to counseling. If somebody feel that they can slap their sister or wife just because she is uneducated is a abuser and will get worst by time. i dont know why they are gonna show him get away with it. The people who are supporting him, would you guys also support him if kinjal runs away from home and he finds her and kills her because apparently she made a mistake so she should be punished.  And yes we make a big deal of a guy hitting a woman because in this case ahem is more dominant than kinjal.

we too live in this century and just because her brother slapped him for being disrespectful to their mother does not make him an abuser. if as you said kinjal could be spoken to nicely then like wise she too should have known how to speak to her mother irrespective of her mum's faults. my siblings irrespective of gender would have done the same as ahem.

also kinjal did run away and ahem did bring her home forcefully rather than kill her as u said.
you are right though that the main problem is kokila who is biased towards her children by favouring ahem more and paying less concentration on kinjal. but as for the marriage to dawal, she did not reveal the fake pregnancy until the proposal was approved in order to save hers and her family's dignity and only refused knowing dawal is not reach. another point is that dawal did not intend on staying at cm after the wedding rather urmi manipulated him into staying so they did not marry her to dawal in order to live a miserable life with urmi.

kokila  fault to a large extend but that does not give her daughter the right to speak too rudely to her and therefore at that present moment ahem acted reasonably and within bounds. it would have been an abuse if he was not present and later slapped her when he found out. 
nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I am all for Kinjal in this instance. No one has even bothered to ask her if she is happy. She's been put in a terrible place with a husband she doesn't love or respect and a mother-in-law who is a complete b***h. And Kokila has really behaved quite badly to her by forcing her into a marriage she did not want, and then forcing her to live with it in the worst possible circumstances.

Poor Kinjal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi0808

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
i think wat ahem done was right because kinjal was talking in such a rudy way to koki and she also said that kokishould  not have done her marriage with dawal.but i think she have gorgot why her mother had made her marriage,umng and her pregnency issues

Go to top