ever
ever

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Todays episode any predction for the maha episode

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
well maybe ahem accepting kokila's order...or maybe urmila also joining kinjal in her modelling as shown in sbs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SK_Love

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Gopi and ahem love blossoms
Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Aham destracts from gopi's studies due to try to make a name for him self and gopi lost in her studies cz no aham to help and rashi doing kalakaris on gopi freely Confused
taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
The only way ahem will fall in love with gopi is if she continues to study , since he has taken so much time to teach her and his prestige is at stake I think he will take steps to ensure she studies even if he is focused on making a name for himself . Her being educated is a boost to his ego which was very badly beaten by kinjal yesterday. After watchin mondays episode I knew for sure ahem was developing feelings for gopi , but last nites precap left me confuse and a bit cautious of getting my hopes up of. Starting the gohem love story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali667-Nafisa-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index