Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

green singnal mil gai...spoilers 4 to[email protected] (Page 3)

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preet078

Originally posted by barbie2011

Originally posted by Preet078

I  think result of dis meeting depends on new star plus poll ...
which is will anant n navya will be able to convince their families about their marriage .?
Hey preet..when did tihs poll happpen?? idont think i heard abt it or saw it before you mentioned it...loked on the star plus poll page didnt see that there either..

@ urmi ..i just check right now star plus site n deirs is new poll ..Link of it 

till now 98% says yes dey will agree 

Thanks for the link preet..i can see it now..was looking at wrong page earlier..i want the parents to agree also..eventually

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet078

bs8889 Senior Member
bs8889
bs8889

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...
This is weird..Deepak meeting d loonies again..yikesShocked..dont want him 2 b insulted..bua dadi wont leave dis golden opportunity 2 make her snide remarks on him..Ouch..he was d one who wanted 2 make sure dat their son doesnt cm running aftr his daughter..now he'l hv 2 eat his own words..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaAanchal15Preet078

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs8889

Thanks for sharing...
This is weird..Deepak meeting d loonies again..yikesShocked..dont want him 2 b insulted..bua dadi wont leave dis golden opportunity 2 make her snide remarks on him..Ouch..he was d one who wanted 2 make sure dat their son doesnt cm running aftr his daughter..now he'l hv 2 eat his own words..

I agree cent percent. I want the parents to approve so that we get rid of this rona dhona ASAP, and want to see some AnYalicious scenes, which won't happen until their approval :(

Shaadi can wait till much later.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889A_Crazy_LeoAanchal15Preet078

chanchal30 Senior Member
chanchal30
chanchal30

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
great news...
bt hope fr d same frm anant's family also...
lovepreet29 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Ramya_anya Senior Member
Ramya_anya
Ramya_anya

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
OMG.. tfs...
husnia_4u Senior Member
husnia_4u
husnia_4u

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
tfs:)
bs8889 Senior Member
bs8889
bs8889

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Originally posted by bs8889

Thanks for sharing...

I agree cent percent. I want the parents to approve so that we get rid of this rona dhona ASAP, and want to see some AnYalicious scenes, which won't happen until their approval :(

Shaadi can wait till much later.

Ya..completely agree..man dis kanpur track has left so many repercussions..had these families jst met n nt had dat mahayudh v wud hv seen dem doing this match making themselves..n if nt dat then the loonies wudnt hv opposed anant so rigidly, baba myt hv appreciated anant's choice..taking al d credit by saying it's his parvarish dat d boy fell for such a sanskari ladki..lolLOL..newy bygones r bygones..ur soln 2 d current track is apt..

Get d families 2 agree..get them engaged if they so want an official seal n treat us wid loads of gutur-gu..this tym in private plzz..no shaadi netym soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A_Crazy_LeoAanchal15pixiegirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index