India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

TODAY IS ONE NEW DAY (Page 2)

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
You know i have thougth to be a lawyer. But i think its better if i be a doctor. So i can treat your mind.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
i on the other hand liked this episode...i did not like the first scene of sharon entering the house...but i loved rey and swayam's dance...sawyam has more skills as a dancer than rey , but rey has more expression and attitude...i am liking rey's constant compulsion - repulsion of thoughts and the ego working against the existing feelings and working as a blanket to cover up those sentiments in the conscious state...i loved how swayam understands the battle of every figment of his conscious  , pre conscious and sub-conscious stages regarding kriya , no matter how many times rey  denied it on the surface ...it just shows rey and swayam's deep  cosmic connection of  pure and platonic friendship...i liked kriya too  , her ego is as big as rey's .LOL.haha...it is so big that it even over shadows her rebellious shades and temper with everyone and turns out to be  a mask of an earnest working assistant , to prove herself...is she doing this because of the ego battle with rey , or is she doing this for herself...i think kriya should ask herself that first Embarrassed , i loved her sober composure regardless of everyone's worthless taunts...and the precap made me so angry and overwhelmed...how dare that guy even utter something like that?!?!? god.i would kill him right then and there...beyond disgusting...i hope rey makes his chicken bharta Angry

Edited by austenrox - 21 September 2011 at 5:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

THE-FUTURE-LORD.effervescent.

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
@rajin :thnx 4 promotin ur fav show . . . But like u're nt interested in this show we're nt interested in urs . . So its a mutual termination . . . V wont bother to write ill of ur fav shows n u dont bother to write ill abt ours . . Coz every1 has their own choices n preferences . . Thnx 4 sharin urs but v hv an entirely diff opinion . .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index