Balika Vadhu

when will this track end???? (Page 2)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasuja

[
Kushi I agree both the cases are different. Even if anandi has not sent Jaggu to jail but has told the villagers the law about child marriage and told them jagya is scott free only becoz of her I would have felt good. The villagers look upon the haveli to live life. In such a male dominated society when people do not know abt child marriage legality then lusty husbands and greedy mother in laws can easily get the son married in the presence of first wifee thinking child marriage is illegal. JG inspite of education did not know the exact legality of child marriage, obviously the villagers are no aware. they only know that JA marriage is illegal and JG is legal because Gauri said so. Thats why from the beginning I did not like Anandi leting him go.

I agree the guil guy is of diff relation. Anandi did not make JG an issue to avoid humiliation for both J and dadisa. Even Asha is gonna get humiliated, Madan singh does not rus her, the whole village will talk bad and ill treat her,...but fearing that if Asha and Anandi do not expose dongi baba is it right???

The baba blamed asha's character….but in anandi's case jag didn't blame anandi for any disgusting things….yes… he blamed anandi's gawarness but that can't be comparable to baba's allegations.

About the family reputations….asha's reputation is more important here than MS's reputation. If they didn't complain at police stations then will bada stop blaming asha….even he wants to kill themAngry. Here counter attack is necessary which anandi n asha did. But in jagiya's case not those types of things were there.

Yes jag should be exposed by anandi but exposing can be possible when anandi ends all relations with him…no soft corner at all….but she couldn't do it.

More important thing is that anandi loves jagiya till now. She is Emotional fool!

If asha's hubby would have alive and cheated her, no kids r there. After all this situations Anandi would have gone with asha to police to file case against asha's hubby. Then I could call it is completely meaningless and anandi is at fault. Her stand is not right.

But yes the track what is going on these days with the samaj seva….. is not the type of thing I want….bahat ache track hosakte the…agar anandi college jati toh!OuchOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujapjyoswethasyam08

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chulbuli7

Originally posted by khusi_*

I like fighting against injustice and all but I am not able to associate Anandi with it. She did not want to file a case against jagya becoz she felt it is useless and more over will spoil Kalyani's reputation.

Hope this track ends soon.
yes i want the track to end soon too.
but i can't compare anandi-jag's case to this dhongi baba's case at all...!!

present asha's case and anandi's case r completely different, not even similar...causes r diff, situations r different, the relationship of the person who is guilty is also diff.

One similarily...the girl is the sufferer ...which is not a prominent cause i think!

Raising Voice against Injustice in one situation and not doing so in the other situation. That's the point here.
in Anandi's POV...both type of injustices r different!...so actions r also different.
in her case...she thinks...some kinds of possibilities r there...!...she is still waiting for that.
but not in asha's case.

I am not defending anandi in my above post reply to vasu…or said that what anandi did is right in case of J.

I am trying to say…anandi didn't take any actions in her case….for that her fighting for injustice against asha is meaningless …I don't agree….that's my point.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by khusi_* - 20 September 2011 at 11:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoswethasyam08

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

[
Kushi I agree both the cases are different. Even if anandi has not sent Jaggu to jail but has told the villagers the law about child marriage and told them jagya is scott free only becoz of her I would have felt good. The villagers look upon the haveli to live life. In such a male dominated society when people do not know abt child marriage legality then lusty husbands and greedy mother in laws can easily get the son married in the presence of first wifee thinking child marriage is illegal. JG inspite of education did not know the exact legality of child marriage, obviously the villagers are no aware. they only know that JA marriage is illegal and JG is legal because Gauri said so. Thats why from the beginning I did not like Anandi leting him go.

I agree the guil guy is of diff relation. Anandi did not make JG an issue to avoid humiliation for both J and dadisa. Even Asha is gonna get humiliated, Madan singh does not rus her, the whole village will talk bad and ill treat her,...but fearing that if Asha and Anandi do not expose dongi baba is it right???

But yes the track what is going on these days with the samaj seva'.. is not the type of thing I want'.bahat ache track hosakte the'agar anandi college jati toh!OuchOuch

Haan Kushi how nice it would have been if we had anandi college trackDay Dreaming Hate the CVs for all this nonsenseAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoswethasyam08

Go to top