Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

HB70#the mystery of the shadow women - Page 17

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
now u have to donate for school too, its all black marketing as there is a dearth of good schools in India and everyone wants to send their kids only to the most reputed schools

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
do you find Alina's character fishy at times especially after today.  i mean come on how did she just hold abhay's arm like that .

all of this could be a plan to trap abhay.
swarima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey i am back...and aromal was f9 but her eyes was blooding so badly but the time i came there everything became f9 ðŸ˜† she was smiling..😳..is my any sis here..😆 
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Maybe, Maybe not. Maybe she will turn evil once she comes to know that Abhay was just playing games.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
they need to end this werewolf track now it is really annoying and not moving anywhere.   didn't the show already have highpoint already i hope this alina part is the last highpoint n ends soon.

are they setting the scene for metz entry ?
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey shivani disha@disha true re school and colg eat lot of donation @both kareena kapoor is also 10 fail i heard it in radio
Nikvi29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

Maybe, Maybe not. Maybe she will turn evil once she comes to know that Abhay was just playing games.

we never know cuz its an ekta show. 😆

one of her shows i show long time ago . this guy seemed to genuinely love a girl n then it was all fake. it was to take revenge.   so we never know.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
hey rashu.

ya shivani in ekta's shows u never know. but i also feel ki they r setting for maithali's entry now.
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Disha i have deep in my heart that alina will turn negative@shivani i find her fishy come on yaar how can love happen only in 5 meetings abhay buri tarah phasne wala hai jai chand alina pia
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Alina confidently holding on to abhay's arm ðŸ˜²