Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

0dewdrop

Groupbie

0dewdrop

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
In the recent episode of Friday there was Amiri Khaman in Taarak Mehta
it was so tempting that i couldn't resistTongue
but i couldn't see the Kaaju Kishmish in it.ConfusedWink.it might have beeen suppressed in the Garnishing of Sev n AnaarLOL

what do u say guys?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amiri Khaman in Taarak Mehta" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
honestly speaking i didn't even get the name when i first heard it.WinkLOLthen with my tuti phuti hindiOuchLOL i did google search and saw the name and its recipe.Big smileis it that tastyTongue.sometimes when i hear these food item names on tmkoc and the temptation jetha experiencesROFLi feel like...koi toh gujarati family humare neighbouring flat mein aajayeWinkLOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anku2010dhrashtee

dhrashtee

Goldie

dhrashtee

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hahaha... i couldnt get the name the first time. being gujju, i should haave known what amiri khaman is! but i didnt. this is the first time i heard it,. by the look of the dish, it looked like sev-khamani to me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0dewdrop-sahasra-

anku2010

anku2010

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Recently I tasted jalebi fafda,it is nice combo,I always wished to eat it after seeing Jethalal's madness for it!!LOL  Atlast I had it on sunday with a smile remembering Jetha!! LOL even my mom recollected Jethalal's temptation of jalebi fafda! Smile 

I never had aameri khaman,but m sure it will be tasty! 

Edited by anku2010 - 20 September 2011 at 12:09pm

-sahasra-

0dewdrop

Groupbie

0dewdrop

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhrashtee

hahaha... i couldnt get the name the first time. being gujju, i should haave known what amiri khaman is! but i didnt. this is the first time i heard it,. by the look of the dish, it looked like sev-khamani to me...

u're right it's somethng like sev khamni..LOL some call it Amiri Khaman by minor changes in  the recepies n ingredients as well  ..

0dewdrop

Groupbie

0dewdrop

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

honestly speaking i didn't even get the name when i first heard it.WinkLOLthen with my tuti phuti hindiOuchLOL i did google search and saw the name and its recipe.Big smileis it that tastyTongue.sometimes when i hear these food item names on tmkoc and the temptation jetha experiencesROFLi feel like...koi toh gujarati family humare neighbouring flat mein aajayeWinkLOLROFL

well dear i also will hav to taste..i hav not tasted since long..LOL  

0dewdrop

Groupbie

0dewdrop

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anku2010

Recently I tasted jalebi fafda,it is nice combo,I always wished to eat it after seeing Jethalal's madness for it!!LOL  Atlast I had it on sunday with a smile remembering Jetha!! LOL even my mom recollected Jethalal's temptation of jalebi fafda! Smile 

I never had aameri khaman,but m sure it will be tasty! 

even i m desperate to have it aftr watching the epi..Day Dreaming ROFL

anku2010

Post Reply New Post

Go to top