Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I wish the ring game was done with GurTi not one of them with BD, I was wishing to see this game in their shaadi, but since not there, it would had been better If they showed it with them again, not BD, but what else to say about it...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Zee_News

I wish the ring game was done with GurTi not one of them with BD, I was wishing to see this game in their shaadi, but since not there, it would had been better If they showed it with them again, not BD, but what else to say about it...

Not their fault the leads felt sick. An who cares about ring game? Their apple game was so much hotter ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

Not their fault the leads felt sick. An who cares about ring game? Their apple game was so much hotter ðŸ˜³

Arre I know that, I am talking about Why CVs have to show such scenes on not real lead, they can wait until he is back IN SHAA ALLAH then they can show it...
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
can anyone tell me the reason why teej and pammy entered the K-house... and aren't showed today... was that all...or are they coming back...
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Arre I know that, I am talking about Why CVs have to show such scenes on not real lead, they can wait until he is back IN SHAA ALLAH then they can show it...

I don't think that would work ðŸ˜† They can't just put shooting on pause because the leads are sick. 
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maaneet scenes sound good...i'm glad they are showing something abt them even if its with BD's...😃
Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

I don't think that would work ðŸ˜† They can't just put shooting on pause because the leads are sick. 

It's better than showing this torture, for me BD has always a spoil for mood and a full time torture...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
All move to new den and discuss it there