Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den#JOURNEY FROM AMRITSAR TO DELHI (Page 42)

anjalireddyy84 Goldie
anjalireddyy84
anjalireddyy84

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
@ Preet

hi hw r u? after  along time wt abt ur students (who r also GHSP fans hope still GHSP fans LOL) btw hw is ur health now? bcz u r also just like GC always dwn w/d smthng ...

@ Opti

really yaar who advised GC tat boiledAngry food idea GOD knws really his Immune system is very weakOuch n dat guy even banned SAMOSA OuchCryLOL

@ Jo

GC next week also wnt come as per one bird crooning in FB Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15jyoti06preetgurti

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Jyo, virtual world is not the real world.  Virtual world is dominated by youngsters. People like me are exceptions.   So comparing SS and Rash based on the fans they have in the net does not give a clear picture of the actor's popularity.  I think it is commendable that despite playing a puke worthy character Rashmi is so popular.  I found her to be more versatile than the actress playing Iccha in a couple of episodes I have seen of the show.  I am glad, though, that I don't watch that show.  If I had , I would have quit it long back.  I can put up with any nonsense in a show but not infidelity.  I quit KS and KAA after they brought in the illicit track. I stuck on to KYM through thick and thin despite the show  literally going down the drain only because they showed Michi remaining faithful to each other.  

Edited by Opti - 21 September 2011 at 4:25am

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
@Anjali:Stop listenting to the psycho birds of those psycho pages ...there is only one bird who is to b believed and that is Maan ki Mishti ...I said this many times before Smile

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15preetgurti

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Anu:Yes thats the fault of our CVs that they hv turned this passionate tale into a silly OTT comedy circus and a classy KM into a classless Zoo Ouch...thats why I kept shouting for RC track and a fresh start to avoid this circus ...

I knew a fresh new start will always result in new set of CVs and the interest level of PH will automatically rise as fresh start always brings in new hopes

See today Roshni and other birdies r singing same tune as well which I kept singing long back but nooone heard me Ouch

Well is still not late roshni said that geet has an extention till january so twe still have 4 months & during these 4 months we can still mail channel & PH for RC as this will guarantee mahesh pandey devini & jokers exit from the show & we will get a fresh new stoy of maneetplus if we pressurise the channel for RC now then the channel might go for it as some very reliable sources sadi that they suggested RC track for geet's continuity so we can do tha now ith full force

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15jyoti06preetgurti

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
@Opti:I agree that Rashmi is really versatile and her acting is top notch and mayb better than the lead actress whichi s one reason why still the show is working ,..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15

RoshiniManeet Goldie
RoshiniManeet
RoshiniManeet

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
GC should give one hohaa kick to those labelled tiffin boxes and start eating something considered "normal edible food" by the rest of the world.

Also, I think with non stop shoot, dance class and action classes he barely get time for a decent sleep...

I really wonder what does the team shoot non-stop...neither their script has any role for the leads these days and nor do they have any banks????

nirvanica15jyoti06preetgurti

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
@Priya:I know Roshni said that and I dont deny it but see extentions can b cancelled midway also becuase of many reasons and it has happened earlier with shows like MJHT too whose 6 month extention was cancelled midway Ouch...did u see that Masti channel article on tellybuzz which came where PH and actors were informed of abrupt end after 3 hours of their pack up LOLOuch...so nothing is guaranteed here unless u hv some power to prove your point

Edited by jyoti06 - 21 September 2011 at 4:28am
Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalireddyy84

@ Jo,anu,Opti

hiiiHug

@ Opti

ur Mumbai trip posts awesomeClapEmbarrassed But we didn't get in Epi CryOuch
Ouch
@ All

GHSP craetive head Neeraj sachdeva na?Confused

It was our pleasure meeting Samir Sharma (Dev), Ranjeev Verma (Mamaji), Ahwaan Kumar (Lucky), and Abhishek, the person who plays the body double of Gurmeet. It was a delight interacting with Astha Malik, the Creative Head and Sandeep Sharma, the Director of the show. It was overwhelming to see all the other actors of the show pulling their weight and giving it their all in the absence of Gurmeet Chaudhary. As of now there is no confirmation as to when Gurmeet will be back to shoot on the sets.OuchCry

PS:Get well soon GC
Cry

This very articl made me ask whethe r maan singh only directs maneet scenes & the other parallel track are directed by sandep sharma this article sort of proves that maan singh only directs maneet scenes as as now when gurti are not available maan singh is also not there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Go to top