#Devils Den#JOURNEY FROM AMRITSAR TO DELHI - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
just read in one of tanu's post -  "And once Gurmeet resumes the shoot we will see the two lovers playing cupid in the life of the other couples, who will soon fall into the side effects of marriage."

Please yaar i am super worried now...once he is back...more cupid...i thought Maaneet need to bring back passion in their story...not in jokers
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

@Truely Yours

I have a request..please dont post Maaneet pics...it is making me feel low and emotional...😭...

God knows who cursed our already sinking ship Geet😭...

sorry anu dint meant to make u sad... 😭 even i am a big fan of guruti on and off screen... but alas najar lag gaye humare khusi ko... 😭
@ Ritzy

hiii🤗

wts dis after Gurti cm bak also we wnt get Gurti seens babajiii😭

y GHSP team lubes Devini so muchhh y really i want to knw d reason yyy
@anjalireddyy84, ritzy09, Opti,  nirvanica15: hi ðŸ¤—

@nirvanica15: thanks for your welcoming me on friday... saw wen u were offline so had no chance of thanking u earlier...
This is unbelievable!! ðŸ˜² i was waiting for the trps of the last week and what do i see? ðŸ¤£ Had assumed CVs would learn their lesson from the negative trps but it backfired 😕 Who watches this crap? ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ And that too Friday episode was the worst of all I believe🤢 Lets see what the trps of this week has to say Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ritzy09

just read in one of tanu's post -  "And once Gurmeet resumes the shoot we will see the two lovers playing cupid in the life of the other couples, who will soon fall into the side effects of marriage."

Please yaar i am super worried now...once he is back...more cupid...i thought Maaneet need to bring back passion in their story...not in jokers
If its bolegaindia article then forget it ..most of their articles r IF predictions 😆😆
For me the two reasons for the trps being stable is that firstly this SO revamp thing & secondly devini marriage spoilers which made many think that now their track is over & they will no longer be a part of the show so to give devini a  farewell or should I say to ksee their exit people tuned in also on friday we had trps of 0.5 the reason is mahesh pandey's fb message that he said that he is leaving geet this made many watch geet in the  hope of a better storyline
I just want mahesh pandey to stick to his words & leave geet so that we can get a better writer the day mahesh pandey leaves geet alongwith devini & jokers we will get back those 0.8 trps
anyways somebpdy on the fb page posted maneet will die in a car accident in october & will be reborn in a village as lovers so I guess if RC track is taken then they will follow the mausam movie track as from the promos we can make out that the leads are lovers in village & their whole journey lvraaz also posted mausam's song in his spoilers plus those lines meri zindagi DD ki amaanat hai with maneet ending is a new begining plus with roshni posting to comment on SO fb page about RC or season two this I think is some kind of a poll as whichever the fans will vote will e taken as a future track
devini scenes could  have been better if only dev had revealed the truth to nandu... i thought dev was truly repenting for his sins but his action does not say so. as long as naintara was present he was dying to reveal all his sins to nandu but once she went he didn't bother to tell nandu abt his sins... dev is a big time looser and whoever wrote his character are the biggest losser.  ðŸ¤¢
well nandu is no less a looser herself. so i guess its a match made for each other...
Originally posted by Priya291188

the new show of the PH on SP maan singh's name was there on the title credits but now its not there I am guessing that maan singh only directs maneet scenes & once he comes back he will direct them as by the looks of it maneet scenes off late have been having some rawness that used to be during the days maan singh would direct so I think maan singh only directs maneet & sandeep sharma directs the parallel tracks
new show of PH means the one they r  producing for V channel ,i am saying this because in ragmunch blog i saw an article about  he n nissar directing the show