Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den#JOURNEY FROM AMRITSAR TO DELHI (Page 37)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Well I m not bothered about the promo anymore because its just a temporary promo which wont last beyond this week and its given in GC ka absense to manage things and channel wants to make sure they release new promo every week so that Geet viewers dont panic thinking its ending and thats why no promos ...

About show ka survival ,it depends on fans totally now ...if we can put pressure on star one to continue the show post revamp with a fresh new story of Maaneet almost like season 2 ,its very much possible because both MJHT and DMG hv seen season 2...out of which DMG ka season 2 was a success to some extent because of Sidhima track ...so if we want we can get it as well as our show dont even hv actors ka issues like DMG or MJHT had ..so our mission is more easy ...its just that fans should believe in it and go for it ...

As far as other queries of CVs and all r concerned ,I said this many times that fresh new start will always mean fresh new bunch of CVs ...so no point saying this again and again about who will b CVs post revamp...

Its better we just straightaway get into action and demand them for a fresh new start post channel's revamp with a new story of Maaneet Smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 21 September 2011 at 1:42am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84RoshiniManeetPriya204nirvanica15shaliMeetu_Anupreetgurti

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
@Jyoti

HugHugHugHug...

Thanks Love...ur positive words really does leave impact on people who love GeetHugHug...

I have been doing this in FB and here todayLOL.. two things

1. Bashing Devini and Mahesh ...saying no to SHAMLESS BEYONG WORDS Amritsar characters

2. Trying to make people positive and believe in fan power

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84Priya204nirvanica15jyoti06

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

@Priya

See..

1. U think the channel will even open and see your mail??? dear u cant even be sure if they read the mail or delete it...hai na...so calling up is a better option...u can also mail but try finding a stronger and sure shot medium of communication...like commenting in thier official wall...commenting on their offical page in FB and SO offical site...that will make ur voice get noticed...Smile

I am mailing as well as posting messages on fb page of SO plus I am calling them as well but they are not transfering the calls one thing is sure that the PH is not inteested due to its issues with endemol but with extention fresh contracts will be made so 4lions can co produce it with another PH
I s DD still attending the starlive show ? her presence will assure us that geet is here to stay with or without this PH another thing is that whenever we call the channel they say that extention is being planned & official articl will come out only when things are official on papers
so come lets together request for a season 2 with or without this PH

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSnirvanica15jyoti06Meetu_Anu

dash_aryan IF-Dazzler
dash_aryan
dash_aryan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Good Post ! Agree but hv to bear till GC & Drasthi recover fully...God Bless them & Pray for their Speed Recovery...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSnirvanica15

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
@priya

exactly...nothing as of now is planned...they are still 50 50...

There is a Chiller party movie

Lath kha...Gali kha...lafa kha...but SHOW KO BACHALOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya204nirvanica15preetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
@Anu
HugHugHugHug I Love you and your love for Sho , Maneet/Gurti

aa gaaleee lag jaa

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15Meetu_Anu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Ok see few of us called this morning and they clearly said they hv not taken any decision yet post channel's revamp...they r still deciding things ...

If PH can come up with season 2 idea ...it might not end but uske liye proactive PH chahiye to sell their idea to star desh and convince themAngry..but unfortunately we r cursed with a very unprofessional KG kids type PH who can never sell any ideas of season 2 to the star desh team Ouch

So instead of PH ,its we fans who will hv to sell the season 2 or RC idea to the channel this time and convince them for a fresh start and once channel is convinced ,they will make sure PH too r convinced for a fresh start ...

This PH is like a KG kid and they themselves cannot do anything ..they need spoonfeeding from its fans and channel authorities LOLOuch

Edited by jyoti06 - 21 September 2011 at 2:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84Priya204nirvanica15preetgurti

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

@priya

exactly...nothing as of now is planned...they are still 50 50...

There is a Chiller party movie

Lath kha...Gali kha...lafa kha...but SHOW KO BACHALOL
Also I think that revamp will not happen anytime soon with SKS promo so geet will get an extention post october &the channel will continue geet with or without this PH otherwise they would not have said it confidently said about the extention so with extention I expect ason 2 of geet with new writers
the prome makes me think that geet will send devini & jokers for their HM from they will never return & with this mahesh pandey will also leave after giving his characters a proper exit like what happened in case of ved raj's AA

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84nirvanica15

Go to top