Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den#JOURNEY FROM AMRITSAR TO DELHI (Page 35)

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
@All
That is what is making me  sad GuysCryCryCry...

Do we fans
1. Fight to see Maaneet as the real leads of the show??
2. Fight to see Love growing between Maaneet and Maaneet centric track
3. Fight to Kick out Dev, Nandini, Lucky, Preeto and Maamaji
4. Fight to save the show and Maaneet...
5. Request GurTi to cometogether for fans in segments and intreviews like true professionals
6. Call Up Channel and production house to save the show that gives THEM the bread and butter and not us
7. Fight to get awards to our leads in ever dam Awards
8. Fight to get our Leads good costumes and scenes..

now I am dissappoiented being a FAN...I wish I no longer become a fan of any couple or any showCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSeshali

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Dazzler
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
@Anu: JaanHug I hate tears re so jhappis to youHug 

I agree that the definition of a FAN is quite complexConfusedLOLAll I can say is to repeat what your signature quote says: "watch any damn show with zero expectations and you will be happy"LOLEmbarrassed

Hopefully next week we will get our Maneet back and hopfully their magic will make us forget these two torturous weeksEmbarrassed

Edited by neha9999 - 20 September 2011 at 11:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15Meetu_Anu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
@Neha

Not just this re...

I am tired seeing the blame game PH is playing...

They are backing on fans to save the show and themselves killing it with the hope that it ends...

I do not agree to the fact that Leads illiness will give a pot such PETHETIC  turn...when u still have hugh bunch of jokers to create a meaningful drama when your lead is ill and not shooting...

But they have completely killed the show these two week..and now PH and Mahesh may be enjoing their success in killing the show...and getting rid of some more fans...tomorrow they will say No one request CH to save the show and TRP's were down so the show had to shut shop and bla bla...

I know othe shows where Leads create problems wantingly...but the makers and writers try their best to keep the audience hooked...but what has this dub PH and writer done...killed the show further so that fans and channel deman for its end...

Well...I have so much to say but let me stop here and try to save the show than slapping the PH and dirting my hands

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSeshali

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Dazzler
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

@Anu: Ya the PH is playing a dirty game hereThumbs Up. The channel is giving out good promos (except for this last one) but the PH is purposely giving out bad episodes. This plan is executed so that PH can automatically blame the audience for low TRPS even when good promos are airing. The question is why cant that channel see that episodes dont really reflect the promos? I agree that Gurti are sick but I am talking about the period before they were sick.Ermm

Also, remember the time when GC fell sick and the team did a wonderful job in his absence. I guess those are the first hand CV's. These second hand CV's dont really have the brains to come out of an emergency situationConfused

I agree with Jhan here...the success has gone to their heads and it will very difficult for them to come out of it until they get a big blow in their business.Ermm 

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84nirvanica15shaliMeetu_Anu

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
what was d promo abt? 
devini n lucky n preeto? Is KC a dharamshala? dev being there - ok as it is his house. but lucky n preeto too? 
is it becoz of GC's illness?
If so, i am willing to put up wit this nonsense. 

But i sincerely hope these circus chrs (nandini in particular) is sent off aftr GC's return. i don't evn mind having new parallel tracks. but no nandini n other amritsar clan.

or have they changed d leads? if so i hope PH comes out wit official announcement. i'll stop watching Geet. i started this serial only for GC n DD's acting. if they are going to be treated so shabbily, i wd rather retain my earlier Maan n Geet  chrs than these caricatures these cvs are making them to be. 

Nando n her new dresses!!!! is there any way for us to put a stop to this chr. 

What happend to the promised makeover of Geet? gone n drains... oh yes we did get it!! how cd i forget . makover n new dresses - nandini did get it. isn't she d new lead!

i thnk someone shd teach assertive skills to DD! Being adjusting or friendly is fine but shd not end up a doormat. ppl will take advantage n dat s wht happning to her now

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84Priya204nirvanica15shali

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
@Neha

They are facing the blow in form of Fan outburst ,,,but they are foolish enough to ignore it...

I agree re..CHannel is giving out good promos also trying to promote the show...but PH is busy planning how to kill and close the show without being blamed by anyone...let the fans fight like lunatics...let the channel and fans behave like fools...

gosh the most PHETHETIC PH i have ever come across

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84Priya204nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSeshali

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Dazzler
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
@Anu: I also want to question this: Why is the PH so bound to sabotage their own show? Would it not affect their reputation or their future projects?Confused Moreover, would this not harm their cast and crew and destroy their bed and butter? This has been puzzling me since the very beginnning of their destructive actionsWacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84nirvanica15Meetu_Anu

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
New promo
Geet the love guru ufff how hate this
  AngryAngryAngry
Nando wants to go to office and dev film and luck preeto romaning
Geet bhabi i s her to solve there problems
pls Gurti come soonnn