Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den#JOURNEY FROM AMRITSAR TO DELHI (Page 32)

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
just read through all ur posts and saw the epi ... i just get a feeling PH is not interested in making the show good and so we have to bear the crap and see Maaneet ..as MP is still there !!!! not fired

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
If star one is going for revamp and shows are going off how come Sach ka saamna season 2  ka promo on air??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
@ arpi...Shocked...SKS promo on air..Stern Smile...then it only means the channel might not go for revamp soon but only after the season ends...Tongue...cause if they really revamping in a month or two they would not promote any new shows on the current channel stage...Approve...wishful thinking..Tongue

let us see if this is a promo shot under emergency to stretch this week because i am pretty sure they might exit amritsar circus once GurTi are back in full form..prashant{tejjy} is in other show also i think,he cant be here for a long time...Tongue...otherwise they wouldnt have advertised maaneet track on radio...Ermm...
I will  take it that they have shot this promo with DD since GC still might take a week to start working full time Ermm for maaneet track to develop...Cry ...so we might get devini and luckeeto this week..Pinch

wait and watch and if this promo was really written initially before GurTi were unwell then Mahesh Pandey aur team Hayi Hayi...Dead Angryand if this promo is really meant to play out then die in a hole Mahesh Pandey...Censored...Get out of our show...Dead... i do not fear anymore to tell you such harsh words thinking you may ruin the show...your destructive thinking has already done this...Angry

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 20 September 2011 at 7:10pm

lamsanjalireddyy84nirvanica15

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Is there a new promo, if yes please post the link please
-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
@ all...they could have shown devini and luckeeto exiting the show by showin them going to amritsar bidding a final good bye to geet...Day Dreaming and geet sad thinking poora ghar is empty and soona...and they could have shown MSK's voice in the BG saying main hoon naa tumhare saath Geet with any old smiling Shot of MSK...Heart and geet smiling through tears...Embarrassed...how much stress does it give GC to say that one line for BG voice when poor fella is giving scenes despite illness..Embarrassed...it would not have cost a lott...Angry they would have shown devini filler with circus this week and exiting on friday but ufff MP...Dead

lamsanjalireddyy84nirvanica15

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
so acc to new promo Geet is playing cupid after marriage for the newly weds...Ermm bas yahin dekhna reh gaya tha...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Here is the new promo. Sorry but A'sar circus ke praani not going anywhere. They are staying in KM dharmashaala even after maneet are back. MP needs to go

Nandini telling dev she is going to office. ( what about geet?? should  not she be working in the office??  Is not she lead  and show named after her??some one is sure in the team loves DEVINI)

Dev says he has got movie tickets ( that sounds like typical dev office se koi matlab nahi sirf chase the gal)

nano still goes saying bye jaan

preeto complaining to lucky all man are same before marriage different after marriage something else

Geet over hears all, her slef talk: now I will have to do something ( great going MP, just go on kill geet ka character).

MK ka naamonishaan nahi promo mein. Guess they shot the promo while GC recovering

I wonder who are the leads???  devini?? lucky preeto supporting actors??? Show should be renamed.
I am sure devini are not going anywhere even after Maneet are back.
I feel like Maneet are extra in the show. 

Geet is still her bahanji suit with bed sheet dupatta ( yellow dress which she wore in mirchi scene in A'sar and then in the hotel when maneet were stuck). Nandini gets very nice dress, though the actress playing nandini can not pull off romantic or determined nandini. lekin bhai koi toh bahut pyaar karta hai team mein usko. Sorry I am not gonna believe Leads are sick and not available vaala stupid useless excuse

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

so acc to new promo Geet is playing cupid after marriage for the newly weds...Ermm bas yahin dekhna reh gaya tha...Angry
I am SUPAAA MAHAAA PISSED

MP is MCP.  what he has against geet?? I fail to understand. whole A'sar circus is here to stay. I lost all the hopes

ALso I think channle may not go for revamp in near future??? how come sach ka saamna coming soon promo on air???

Go to top