Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok since I hv nothing better to do πŸ˜† ..so I thought of doing a thesis on what 4Lions said yesterday night ...

They said they hv no Official Intimation from the channel about show ka end yet ...in this sentence notice the word "Intimation" which is very important hereπŸ˜‰...if they had said official "letter" then it would hv been a worry because that would hv meant that channel already hinted them about end and so only official papers r to b sent to the PH ...but here they used the word "Intimation" which means channel hv not even hinted them about show ka end which is damn positive sign πŸ˜ƒ

They r assuming it might end becuase of revamp which is a pessimistic thought of PH because any smart professional PH will use this time to prepare some fresh new scripts for a season 2 of this show post revamp and try to sell it to star desh but here like KG kids they come on Geet wall to cry in front of us and ask us if u need to do something ,then plss write to channel as if they r schoold kids who cannot stand up for their own rights πŸ˜†

In short the Geet FB  admin hv proved that how pessimistic and unprofessional the PH people r because without even official "Intimation" from channel ,they r still assuming the worst without even trying to fight ..no smart Admin will mention that negative comment of shut down because of revamp but will only leave it at "we r not sure but we hv not got any official hint from channel ..but we r trying and u too try to call channel" ..this would hv been a more professional status from thier ends 😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

By the way, the creatives who are notorious for mutiliating Maaneet's characters atleast showed some consistency in Dev's character. The guy was eagerly waiting to bed his 'bride' even though the wedding itself was a mock show.  Fake wedding or mock wedding, Dev is ever ready to perform in bed unlike his brother who had a long ritualistic wedding and still would not even share the same bed with his wife because he cannot remember it. IF dev was in Maan's place, he would have knocked up Geet once again.

Dev and his CON habbit will never change πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

@Devaa: πŸ€—...hope u r doing fine 😳

jyoti06 thumbnail
My Friend on FB wrote this in her status ...it stands true for us right now 😳

When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, it is already clear PH has no interest in continuing the show. Otherwise why are they giving crap tracks after crap tracks?  As to the intimation, that can come any time, if it has to, or not at all.  We still have more than five weeks to go.  Many a times PH are given just 2-3 weeks to wind up.  As there is no clear track, I don't think they will have any trouble winding up either.  So I wouldn't call it pessimism of the PH. I would call it their strategy to throw viewers off the show. See they win at the end, no matter what.  If the show is shut down because of the crappy track, they can move on. They already have two more shows on the floor.  If the show is continued because of fan pressure, they still win because the viewers are so desperate that they are willing to put up with the crap and still fight for their show without the PH having to do anything extra.  They will keep dishing out more and more crap as crap comes easy. The CV's brains can continue to be underutilised or unutilised.
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Opti

moi also dono abt BD's moi first time watching BDs in GHSP moi seen Kumkum n KZK before bt in both serial i dint see BDsπŸ˜†

@ Deva

hiii ela unnaru? ela undi Job life ? ekkada unnaru ippudu? πŸ€—
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Opti

Yes...But at this time we need to be positive coz we have loved the show na...
Weather PH and channel dupes us is yet to be seen...but till than let us make positivity our weapon which we always have during bad phase of the show even before...

Who knows..may be luck can favour us and show may get life...

So as of now positivity is the only mantra Dear😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Opti:Its not a RBO or DLMH where just a 2-3 weeks time will b given for wrap up ...its GHSP which is hving almost similar craze like DMG and MJHT and so to wrap up such a show with such huge fan base ,any channel will give a official hint at least 2 months in advance because thats what they did in DMG and MJHT ka case also and the PH even told that to its fans that we got official intimation from channel and so the fans already knew it 2 months in advance ..even those shows were running without any story but when they knew after 2 months ,it will b wrapped up ..they brought their best CVs back in the show for a good wrap up track and I still remember Nissar went to MJHT to direct its final 1 month or 2 months ka epis leaving Geet ...
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

In praise of the new promo...

Loved the new promo!!!! CVs have finally got it right!!! Bless you CVs...thank you so much for making my day!!!! YOU ARE THE BESHT!!!😳
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
@jyoti

iam fine...what abt u?

@anjali

nenu bagunnanu..meeru ela unnaru?

next month first week nundi classes start avuthai..appati varaku iam just preparing for lectures...πŸ˜›

nenu work chesedhi...kadapa district ..proddatur lo...😊