Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den#JOURNEY FROM AMRITSAR TO DELHI - Page 30

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok see few of us called this morning and they clearly said they hv not taken any decision yet post channel's revamp...they r still deciding things ...

If PH can come up with season 2 idea ...it might not end but uske liye proactive PH chahiye to sell their idea to star desh and convince them😡..but unfortunately we r cursed with a very unprofessional KG kids type PH who can never sell any ideas of season 2 to the star desh team

So instead of PH ,its we fans who will hv to sell the season 2 or RC idea to the channel this time and convince them for a fresh start and once channel is convinced ,they will make sure PH too r convinced for a fresh start ...

This PH is like a KG kid and they themselves cannot do anything ..they need spoonfeeding from its fans and channel authorities 😆
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

@priya

exactly...nothing as of now is planned...they are still 50 50...

There is a Chiller party movie

Lath kha...Gali kha...lafa kha...but SHOW KO BACHA😆

Also I think that revamp will not happen anytime soon with SKS promo so geet will get an extention post october &the channel will continue geet with or without this PH otherwise they would not have said it confidently said about the extention so with extention I expect ason 2 of geet with new writers
the prome makes me think that geet will send devini & jokers for their HM from they will never return & with this mahesh pandey will also leave after giving his characters a proper exit like what happened in case of ved raj's AA
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Ok see few of us called this morning and they clearly said they hv not taken any decision yet post channel's revamp...they r still deciding things ...

If PH can come up with season 2 idea ...it might not end but uske liye proactive PH chahiye to sell their idea to star desh and convince them😡..but unfortunately we r cursed with a very unprofessional KG kids type PH who can never sell any ideas of season 2 to the star desh team

So instead of PH ,its we fans who will hv to sell the season 2 or RC idea to the channel this time and convince them for a fresh start and once channel is convinced ,they will make sure PH too r convinced for a fresh start ...

This PH is like a KG kid and they themselves cannot do anything ..they need spoonfeeding from its fans and channel authorities 😆

Any idea oabout the contacts of SD? I can mail them some plots for maneet plus to save the show we have to make sure that maneet win the best jodi award in the ITA 
TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ all: hi. have not seen the new promo can anyone tell me wats its abt... is maaneet there in the promo.

anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Priya,anu n truelyours

Hiii🤗

@ True

New promo is superrr its all abt GHSP fav n new lead 's promo wr both newly cute wedded couple romancing 😍😳
😳
TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@anjalireddyy84;: bye got to go... enjoy disusing 🤗

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok Today let me give the credit where it is due..

We have been talking and comparing Uttarn and it story and cast with our Geet and we have always felt lucky that Geet is different ...but today I have to hand it to the Uttarn PH and team for really managing the worst crises in a brillient manner till now...

Ok before any conclusion let me tell that Kisses and hugs do not make a show...a couple... 
I know their show had no leads for weeks but their side characters are so strong that they keept the audience hooked...

I just wanted to say that 4Lions are really an imature bunch...they just KILLED the story in this two weeks...and god knows whats instore next...

From a passionate Love couple ...Maaneet who were Passion trend setters of TV have been reduced to JOKERS😭
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 12 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Can anyone answer my question I know that maan singh & sandeep sharma are back to geet & both of them have been the part of geet uring its golden days so my question is that does maan sinh only direct maneet scenes & sandeep sharma is for jokers & devini ? please tell me
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Priya
Maan Sing has been with Geet after Noel left...The marriage sequence I guess was Maan sings direction...

Though It looked Crap..NE Arjuns SR was Hotter than Maaneets... I guess that is his direction...

The other dierctor..I am not sure re😊..

But Maan sing has given some really good direction to Geet after Noel😊
-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Priya291188

Can anyone answer my question I know that maan singh & sandeep sharma are back to geet & both of them have been the part of geet uring its golden days so my question is that does maan sinh only direct maneet scenes & sandeep sharma is for jokers & devini ? please tell me

i think now a days sandeep sharma is only directing the show ,maan singh is directing the new show of PH