Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Ashu

ye Ashu dnt laugh dnt u think u always makes all brilliant Emotional n Tragedy Vm

Thats y moi asking y u addicted to Emotional...

Btw dis VM reallly Geet missing maan ya someone missing someone ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜­
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

What was that PROMO😳😳😳😳😳
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjalireddyy84

@ Nirvi

Nope Nirvi this expressionless creature cam late before dat oly SS came during MC. Where MC should have been btn maneet na nope they focused oly on Deveet(any girl goes wd rapist,to anand shramam immediately aftr MC wo hesitation)😑 then oly dey started Butchering n kiillin d geet chracter n sidelining d MSK character.😭.

After dat all deveet seens n Dev oly n moi last epi was Holi epi Bcz of SS moi stopped moi all time fav GHSP/Gurti 😭😭

I know, now it's butchered beyond repair, if this continues I will stop watching too. Isn't there something we all can do abt it, I know we are trying to send messages via den and fb, but don't think it's reaching the right people
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Oh God seriously, GCnot going to shoot until next week, now only god can save us and the show. We have to bare this torture few more days
😭 😭

@Anu
Until now they have been digging the grave to bury Ghsp slowly in the mask of Maneet promos but still showing Devini.But now they made it official and are doing it openly.
Even being aware of all the outbursts last week they are still doing this to us.
I feel like worms crawling on me when I see Devini.

May be CVs are sadists like Ash 😭, they want to see us in pain. Just kidding Ash, browsing on phone, will check out ur Vm later
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I was watching the Maneet confession scene like five minutes ago and logged in  and saw the lastest promoπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ What a contrastπŸ‘ Maneet went from  being the sizzling romantic lead couple to wedding planners of the decade😳 I feel like laughing the way Boman Irani laughs in MunnaBhaiMBBS😑🀣😑🀣😑🀣

Hi and Bye  allπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Just a thought abt GC 's health, nothing against him . I saw some messages as to how he should eat healthy and all, but I think he eats too healthy. If you all boiled food, water etc; your immune system becomes weak, so it can't fight when needed. May be he need to throw those boxes away and eat some normal food.
All the people related to medicine out there please correct me if I am wrong
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Nirvi

i think they intentional dng all dese Devini crap bcz so tat fas themselves begs 4 shutting d shop that's d main agenda of dose ppl πŸ€”

Bcz wn we all raised voice against AA crap sm hw they sent AA to another planet but here they are not liistening at all n uper se More screen space to Devini , SS main lead bangaya  n SS sidelined GC 😭totally. MP heroine bani wr dat kaali getting daily new dress n open hair, here our Billion re Mrs MSK wohi chaddars, that Psycho wig 😑
nirvanica15 thumbnail
@Anjali
I don't even want to start talking abt Geets attire. She doesn't need designer clothes, the onesshe wore before marriage were better than these. How expensive simple looking clothescan get 🀒
Seriously Idont care what Nandini wears and how many times she changes, it s not going to effect her screen presence nor her acting.
Coming to Geet's wig, thats one pshycotic looking wig I have seen, that too on somebody as beautiful as DD
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@All
That is what is making me  sad Guys😭😭😭...

Do we fans
1. Fight to see Maaneet as the real leads of the show??
2. Fight to see Love growing between Maaneet and Maaneet centric track
3. Fight to Kick out Dev, Nandini, Lucky, Preeto and Maamaji
4. Fight to save the show and Maaneet...
5. Request GurTi to cometogether for fans in segments and intreviews like true professionals
6. Call Up Channel and production house to save the show that gives THEM the bread and butter and not us
7. Fight to get awards to our leads in ever dam Awards
8. Fight to get our Leads good costumes and scenes..

now I am dissappoiented being a FAN...I wish I no longer become a fan of any couple or any show😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Anu: JaanπŸ€— I hate tears re so jhappis to youπŸ€— 

I agree that the definition of a FAN is quite complexπŸ˜•πŸ˜†All I can say is to repeat what your signature quote says: "watch any damn show with zero expectations and you will be happy"πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Hopefully next week we will get our Maneet back and hopfully their magic will make us forget these two torturous weeks😳
Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago