Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Tricks (Page 8)

gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

but listen vrush.. do u think any ELSE way to escape (considering thats what she wanted to do) would have worked other than faint?Ermm i dont know.. yea its true she is gonna face the brunt more now..but thats what she chose to do??!!!?? get in there and take it out..

Sinnie

i know she is young and scared..and did not think this through just acted on instinct...

probably another quality to share with arnav...

he gets mad and takes a decision he will regret later
and she does take instinctive actions which land her in deeper trouble

so yeah.. i donno what else she could have done other put her hands on the hips and say..

toh kya kehna tha..bol do and when he takes a step towards her cowers...

i would rather see false bravado which shows that she is vulnerable to him... despite the bravado and he melts after a ranting session seeing her scared of him

and him telling her Why cant you learn to stick to your business

and she saying getting you two married is my business for i am given the job of making her an ideal bahu and seeing to it that she earns the respect in your house that she deserves... that nani and everyone should give her

and he would say what's it to you

and she not having an answer as she will then get fb of the dupatta on her and mumble
"aap se door rehne ke liye"
and he does not like!!

oh ok..i am off tangent again!!

U did say u were going to India, rite?  Can u please either (a) join the CV team, (b) show them the way, (c) take over the serial script?????????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-momma1128

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pranatim

Originally posted by Ipepe

Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by Ipepe

But I don't understand why anything wrong in khushi's behaviour is termed as something out of her character,may be the creatives want to show that these all are the negative traits in her and maybe all this is not an attempt to show her as a carefree girl.

Agree about the precap,about time! This has got to be good.

I don't have any problem with Khushi being imperfect because that makes her interesting.  My issue is with the inconsistency.  One who is mature about the financial crisis in her family, who is teaching sanskar, who the CV's are writing for as being the one who is principled (at least this is what I thought I read in the show write up) wouldn't act like this.  It seems incongruous.  I honestly don't think the CV's have a handle on how they want to show her.   And if it is not an attempt to show her as carefree, they have to do a better character sketch to show that Khushi does not own up to any meddlesome behavior with anyone...that piece is missing.

totally agree with you...acting like this, she looks like a fraud...who would act to faint and run away...this proves what Arnav calls her...'Apne phayde ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai' types

I don't agree here,what she did today does not mean that she will do anything to get what she wants.That is harsh.
She knows that Arnav is furious and she knows what is coming her way and she is scared to face that so  running away.. 
@ red I don't agree that is harsh and rude..What phayde khusi has If la marries Arnav..

@blue...m not saying she has any phayda if la married Arnav...what m saying is that behaviour shows, that she is not that innocent...that she can play tricks...not pranks, like the car one and the juice one..where she owned up and apologise...but tricks, where she fools one and runs away...also we as audience wont feel it, but arnav who such a preconceived notion about her, will feel it...

Maybe she doesnt care what he thinks of her...but still she is not the one to run away...she will stand her ground and give back, even to ASR...so she should be shown as more brave...then someone who will do such tricks...

waise bhi she is working there..so she will have to face arnav...if not today then tomorrow, so what is the use of running away like that...

the thing is that i am seriously very disappointed by the way her character is turning up...maybe that disappointment made my post more harsh...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

solembaum Senior Member
solembaum
solembaum

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Ok... My two cents... I really think Khushi was just doing her job of making Lavanya a sanskaari 'bahu' ... bahu being the operative word... and she actually spoke to Lavanya about the shaadi or her opinion about the dangers of 'living -in' after their equation changed ... It is true that that has caused an inconvenience to ASR... by rocking the placid waters of the useless arrangement that he was having with La... But, like someone else pointed out in another post, ASR and Lavanya are still free to make their own decisions and judgments... So if Lavanya was convinced by Khushi's explanations and now wants different things from the relationship, it is still something that ASR and La needs to discuss right? Not ASR and Khushi? While he might be angry about Khushi's opinions-  what exactly is he hoping to gain from cornering Khushi or shouting at Khushi? and if La believes in shaadi now he owes her an explanation as to why he doesn't want to marry or whether it is La as a person that he has issues with etc... He cannot hope to be a dictator in a relationship also right? So I for one do not believe that Khushi has done anything she needs to feel bad about ... Khushi is not keeping a gun to his head and saying you marry Lavanya... ASR has always been his own person and he will continue to be his own person... and no one including his Di can force him to marry against his will... so there is nothing that has really gone very wrong with his life except that may be Lavanya has realised that live-in is not what she wants and she wants the relationship to be formalised... Of course it is inconvenient to ASR... But I never felt that he set much store by that relationship except as a way of thumping his nose at Nani &co... But La's office performance was not needed especially the explanation part while the clients were around... 

Now coming to Khushi... I understand why she did what she did with the phone... she probably didn't want an awkward situation which she cannot explain to her parents... and if they feel she is not treated right or ask her to stop going and they will somehow manage etc it would become another source of tension for everyone... But she should have taken the opportunity presented by Arnav when he asked what she thought she was doing on the phone... But I still do not feel so totally horrible about her even now... While she finally does stand up and speak up and all that , her initial reactions have always been to avoid the situation especially when it comes to Arnav... In spite of the Chai fiasco she is still afraid of him... Not because she thinks she has done something wrong... But because she is scared of his anger and her foot in mouth syndrome whenever she deals with him... and may be somewhere she doesn't know how to deal with him and the momentary confusions that he creates in her... But yeah she should have learned by now that when she avoids him it blows up pretty badly at some other time... and the fainting part was a total no-no for me... although even now I wouldn't say she is so bad that she deserves to be married to Shyam or she deserves whatever ASR throws at her... I am fine with his anger as long as he doesn't again go to aukaad and haisiyat... he definitely can call her immature and he can also tell her that she should have had the guts to defend her position... But no name calling and no alluding to how she is beneath his station in life... Then I have no issues with ASR taking KKG to task... Let them have an unpleasant conversation or an argument.. let him say she didn't measure up to his standards... all that is fine... But I don't think even this warrants an aukaad and haisiyat lecture... 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGsun2011Chinu5ravenheart.Euphoria.S.Stephy-RushTrip-aa123.80momma1128aashizin

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
@gilgamesh..

Me and CV?

yeah i am going for couple of months... but why would they want me??

ideas are free here... and everyone has given and they have taken

case in point Janet's FF three aspect already taken

namely
1. seat belt
2. the jhumka stuck on collar
3. the aap ajeeb ho with their own twist..and interpretation..ha ha!!

so yeah why pay when they can get things for free

Edited by -RushTrip- - 20 September 2011 at 11:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011momma1128-Jahnvi-

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
true!!!
I agree that Khusi's character is confusing me a lot yaar, I mean she is an ideal for Nani, then she should also possess the qualities. She does a job bravely, but when ASR asks an explanation, why does she ran away, she should have the guts to answer him back. And Oh my god!!! she disconnected his phone and played a trick. And the precap, just can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!
Awesome post, love it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

lakshmi_SG Goldie
lakshmi_SG
lakshmi_SG

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] I have a problem with her escapism of the consequences of her actions because it does not fit in well with her and if this is an attribute of her character, it must be demonstrated in other areas of her life.  The reason we know that ASR is nice deep down is because we have seen hints of it not only with Khushi, but with Anjali, and in his loyalty to Mami.

[/QUOTE]

Her escapism is only when she doesnot have a strong reason to justify her actions which should convince arnav particularly. If you take the examples of 2 incidents...mami spoiling the sweets made by khushi on anjali's wedding anniversary function and very recently when she lied that it is her idea of getting duplicate goat in the place of lakshmi. In both the occasions she very well knows that she didnot commit any mistake and hence faced the situation with much dignity . Especially when she lied, she know that she is doing that for the sake of lavanya so that arnav & lavanya can be together, that's is the reason why she faced nani confidently even though she knows that nani can find out the truth very easily.

But in case of her deeds wrt arnav, she is not confident whether arnav can convince with her reasoning, so that is making her to escape from him.

Edited by lakshmi_SG - 20 September 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Chinu5momma1128aashizin

Chinu5 Goldie
Chinu5
Chinu5

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by solembaum

Ok... My two cents... I really think Khushi was just doing her job of making Lavanya a sanskaari 'bahu' ... bahu being the operative word... and she actually spoke to Lavanya about the shaadi or her opinion about the dangers of 'living -in' after their equation changed ... It is true that that has caused an inconvenience to ASR... by rocking the placid waters of the useless arrangement that he was having with La... But, like someone else pointed out in another post, ASR and Lavanya are still free to make their own decisions and judgments... So if Lavanya was convinced by Khushi's explanations and now wants different things from the relationship, it is still something that ASR and La needs to discuss right? Not ASR and Khushi? While he might be angry about Khushi's opinions-  what exactly is he hoping to gain from cornering Khushi or shouting at Khushi? and if La believes in shaadi now he owes her an explanation as to why he doesn't want to marry or whether it is La as a person that he has issues with etc... He cannot hope to be a dictator in a relationship also right? So I for one do not believe that Khushi has done anything she needs to feel bad about ... Khushi is not keeping a gun to his head and saying you marry Lavanya... ASR has always been his own person and he will continue to be his own person... and no one including his Di can force him to marry against his will... so there is nothing that has really gone very wrong with his life except that may be Lavanya has realised that live-in is not what she wants and she wants the relationship to be formalised... Of course it is inconvenient to ASR... But I never felt that he set much store by that relationship except as a way of thumping his nose at Nani &co... But La's office performance was not needed especially the explanation part while the clients were around... 

Now coming to Khushi... I understand why she did what she did with the phone... she probably didn't want an awkward situation which she cannot explain to her parents... and if they feel she is not treated right or ask her to stop going and they will somehow manage etc it would become another source of tension for everyone... But she should have taken the opportunity presented by Arnav when he asked what she thought she was doing on the phone... But I still do not feel so totally horrible about her even now... While she finally does stand up and speak up and all that , her initial reactions have always been to avoid the situation especially when it comes to Arnav... In spite of the Chai fiasco she is still afraid of him... Not because she thinks she has done something wrong... But because she is scared of his anger and her foot in mouth syndrome whenever she deals with him... and may be somewhere she doesn't know how to deal with him and the momentary confusions that he creates in her... But yeah she should have learned by now that when she avoids him it blows up pretty badly at some other time... and the fainting part was a total no-no for me... although even now I wouldn't say she is so bad that she deserves to be married to Shyam or she deserves whatever ASR throws at her... I am fine with his anger as long as he doesn't again go to aukaad and haisiyat... he definitely can call her immature and he can also tell her that she should have had the guts to defend her position... But no name calling and no alluding to how she is beneath his station in life... Then I have no issues with ASR taking KKG to task... Let them have an unpleasant conversation or an argument.. let him say she didn't measure up to his standards... all that is fine... But I don't think even this warrants an aukaad and haisiyat lecture... 

I  completely agree with you ..I feel the same about these characters

sun2011momma1128

lakshmi_SG Goldie
lakshmi_SG
lakshmi_SG

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by solembaum

@solembaum...Very well written, superb analysis of the scenario which is brilliantly put into words. Wonderful post...Clap

momma1128aashizin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index