Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Tricks (Page 5)

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
You know i do feel momma that the CVs are taking the easy way out

they dont write scenes which would make us feel, yeah, that is convincing me enough!!

i guess (it is a best guess at that) or may be not!!

they try to bring some comedy to reach their diverse audience..but i agree with you on why be juvenile..humor is good not...like this though

did she really need to fake a faint?

did she not think, i guess not, that he would be back and be even more mad at her? She is not just putting hand in lions mouth, she is trying to pull his tongue too!!
so yeah if he then ends up saying to her about her aukaat...i guess she should learn to face that music!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshsun2011Anisha_91stardust-bikeridermomma1128mazkachazka

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Hey Momma,

It is strange why she disconnected the phone but i guess it is called pure nerves..

she is in a flight mode..i feel... before she gets enough nerves to fight him, first instinct is to run for she does fear his anger.

She tried the aata stuff and it did not work for his look when he turned and stared at her told her of definite retribution for her meddling

She knows he has not liked her meddling. She knows for one, he told her, La confirmed it by saying he is mad at you for giving that idea...

and the fainting thing... i hope the wolf story does not happen her..and she really gets hurt in near future because he will assume she is faking it. i think something like that might just happen... and she would deserve it won't she

Yep i think, the shraddh scenario is what is happening here... and i think
even la is out of the picture...he might corner Khushi tomorrow..once she is back from buying her bulb!

i think very interesting scenes coming up... ones with ArHi, Anjali-Arnav and Anjali-Khushi

i hope Khushi sees the hurt he is going through!!

that the armor he wears is but a facade.

yes i am scared of this Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-stardust-momma1128

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
but listen vrush.. do u think any ELSE way to escape (considering thats what she wanted to do) would have worked other than faint?Ermm i dont know.. yea its true she is gonna face the brunt more now..but thats what she chose to do??!!!?? get in there and take it out..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgamesh-RushTrip-bikeridermomma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

You know i do feel momma that the CVs are taking the easy way out

they dont write scenes which would make us feel, yeah, that is convincing me enough!!

i guess (it is a best guess at that) or may be not!!

they try to bring some comedy to reach their diverse audience..but i agree with you on why be juvenile..humor is good not...like this though

did she really need to fake a faint?

did she not think, i guess not, that he would be back and be even more mad at her? She is not just putting hand in lions mouth, she is trying to pull his tongue too!!
so yeah if he then ends up saying to her about her aukaat...i guess she should learn to face that music!

I absolutely feel they are taking an easy way out.  It's as if someone said hey last night my kid faked being sick so as not to go to school, let's make Khushi do that - then we can drag this sh*t out until Friday.  Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgamesh

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
She didn't have to fake the faint! That wasn't needed he got concerned for her even though a second before her fake faint he was very angry at her. He was worried for her!! Don't blame him for being extra mad at her now x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshsun2011momma1128

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@ Anu you know these OTT heroines have been done to death..I am sick of them..ie Geet,Nupur..there was a show on Sony long time back called Kaajal which was a flop.LOL.When I saw the character sketch of Khushi I was Oh No..Not again!Ouch..Can we please have a normal heroine.It would save Sanaya a lot of energy in enacting those OTT scenes.

And there is no point to any scene in this show..all the scenes prior to this ie Arhi scenes have been a waste to the story whichever little is left of it.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshktmsmomma1128mazkachazkasunaina02

Mizhi Senior Member

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128mazkachazka

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

@ Anu you know these OTT heroines have been done to death..I am sick of them..ie Geet,Nupur..there was a show on Sony long time back called Kaajal which was a flop.LOL.When I saw the character sketch of Khushi I was Oh No..Not again!Ouch..Can we please have a normal heroine.It would save Sanaya a lot of energy in enacting those OTT scenes.

And there is no point to any scene in this show..all the scenes prior to this ie Arhi scenes have been a waste to the story whichever little is left of it.LOL

Sejal - it would help if the CV's would actually write something for her.  Tell us what she is feeling.  These folks want Khushi to be relatable to the saas-bahu crowd and the youth audience at the same time and I feel they have made her a split personality.  This is what happens when you want to be on SP I guess.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tanu-gilgamesh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index