Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Tricks (Page 4)

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

It is strange why she disconnected the phone but i guess it is called pure nerves..

she is in a flight mode..i feel... before she gets enough nerves to fight him, first instinct is to run for she does fear his anger.

i sorta agree with this bold vrush.. somehow i cant seem to find MUCH fault with that..Ermm
i do agree anu it maybe uncalled for but not certainly unkhushi-ish.. coz she does fear the man and is probably just too scared right now to confront him.. especially ater la also told her the same thing!! and have to add here..she did say to la "toh aane dijiye" kya hogah" or something on those lines..

She is scared of him and for good reason.  How many times does she need to play with fire AND get burned, to understand she shouldn't play with fire.  I am just not enjoying this anymore, it reads as obstinate insensitive behavior particularly where ASR is concerned and she is not supposed to be those things, right?  And then, when ASR finally gets to say what she has been fearing, she acts surprised and then cries and then the end of any conversation.  I am so frustrated with this hamster wheel.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshktmssun2011stardust--RushTrip-bikerider

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Khushi is a 2 year old stuck in and 18 year old's body.In trying to make her bubbly they just succeeded in making her stupid.And dont tell me it is her character.Plz give us some semblance of normalcy here..that is all we ask..for things to be normal.Is it too much to show your main actors that way.????.No character development...no plot development.Pathetic.

Will she have the sense to see what she has done to him..ie the precap..I doubt it...remember she is 2!.All I can say is grow up WOMAN.!!.Your not funny or cute anymore..you just succeed in irritating me more than the other screwed up characters in this show.

Looking forwars to Anjali-Arnav scenes.. they are the best..Arnav-Khushi scenes  just suck now.!Thumbs Down.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshktms.Sad.But.True.momma1128

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Ha ha momma

i get it but then what else will these CVs bring to us...

for them to give us moments they have to do the hamster tricks

make us work... in terms of watching..na!!

i am not happy about this merry go round...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshbikeridermomma1128

JaiJaiIraniMata IF-Rockerz
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by Ipepe

But I don't understand why anything wrong in khushi's behaviour is termed as something out of her character,may be the creatives want to show that these all are the negative traits in her and maybe all this is not an attempt to show her as a carefree girl.

Agree about the precap,about time! This has got to be good.

I don't have any problem with Khushi being imperfect because that makes her interesting.  My issue is with the inconsistency.  One who is mature about the financial crisis in her family, who is teaching sanskar, who the CV's are writing for as being the one who is principled (at least this is what I thought I read in the show write up) wouldn't act like this.  It seems incongruous.  I honestly don't think the CV's have a handle on how they want to show her.   And if it is not an attempt to show her as carefree, they have to do a better character sketch to show that Khushi does not own up to any meddlesome behavior with anyone...that piece is missing.

totally agree with you...acting like this, she looks like a fraud...who would act to faint and run away...this proves what Arnav calls her...'Apne phayde ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai' types

I don't agree here,what she did today does not mean that she will do anything to get what she wants.That is harsh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011bikerider

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

Khushi is a 2 year old stuck in and 18 year old's body.In trying to make her bubbly they just succeeded in making her stupid.And dont tell me it is her character.Plz give us some semblance of normalcy here..that is all we ask..for things to be normal.Is it too much to show your main actors that way.????.No character development...no plot development.Pathetic.

Will she have the sense to see what she has done to him..ie the precap..I doubt it...remember she is 2!.All I can say is grow up WOMAN.!!.Your not funny or cute anymore..you just succeed in irritating me more than the other screwed up characters in this show.

Looking forwars to Anjali-Arnav scenes.. they are the best..Arnav-Khushi scenes  just suck now.!Thumbs Down.

@bold - Sejal - that is my whole irritation.  It totally makes the apology an act because she hasn't learned anything from and neither has he.  They were actually having a freaking conversation and now they are back to 'hey you' 'who me', and cut to running.  Seriously, tom and jerry.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tanu-gilgameshsun2011ktmsbikerider

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
okay looks like i have been coming across as rudeStern SmileLOL
i do understand ur frustration anu.. for one, i have many too..
but just cant get to terms with it not going down too wellPinch
coz i like it for the fact that the story progressed be it gud or badTongue

bikeridermomma1128

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
yeah anu u spoke my mind!!really in the kitchen scene i thought she got a chance to justify herself as to why she spoke that way,but dropping that and escaping and explanation that too the one which you owe to ASR is impossible and dumb thing by CV's esp when we know she cannot escape him every time ,c'mmon yaar she works there,she's bound to interact with him at some point or the other,then why do they just drag it!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by momma1128

But I don't understand why anything wrong in khushi's behaviour is termed as something out of her character,may be the creatives want to show that these all are the negative traits in her and maybe all this is not an attempt to show her as a carefree girl.

Agree about the precap,about time! This has got to be good.

I don't have any problem with Khushi being imperfect because that makes her interesting.  My issue is with the inconsistency.  One who is mature about the financial crisis in her family, who is teaching sanskar, who the CV's are writing for as being the one who is principled (at least this is what I thought I read in the show write up) wouldn't act like this.  It seems incongruous.  I honestly don't think the CV's have a handle on how they want to show her.   And if it is not an attempt to show her as carefree, they have to do a better character sketch to show that Khushi does not own up to any meddlesome behavior with anyone...that piece is missing.

totally agree with you...acting like this, she looks like a fraud...who would act to faint and run away...this proves what Arnav calls her...'Apne phayde ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai' types

I don't agree here,what she did today does not mean that she will do anything to get what she wants.That is harsh.

I think @anjs was trying to say that although we, the viewers, realize Khushi is not like that, to Arnav, she is only proving his preconceived notion about her.  But I guess @anjs can answer better but she meant.

sun2011bikerider

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index