Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Tricks (Page 2)

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by freefalling

I guess she is runnning away cause she doesn't want hear his aukat dialogue again.

When he started with the aukat dialogue last time she had it in her to give it back, so I don't think that is the case here.  This time she is running because she knows she has crossed the line in behavior.  She knew very well what his reaction would be.  Last time she meddled, she ended up at the side of the road - she knew she was playing with fire.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshsun2011-Sneha25--RushTrip-tinselInfofan

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Momma- Agree ...if she has the guts to poke her nose in his personal matters without him giving her the access then she better be ready to face the heat as well ...and if the precap has ne sort of connection to her indirectly then i think she better c the pain she caused him 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tanu-gilgameshsun2011-RushTrip-ShiningStar18momma1128

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I agree Anu. Yeah, dance sequence was cute. but this something juvenile seriously.D'ohShe is running away from him as if she will never get caught. She is shown to be headstrong and righteous girl otherwise. what happens with ASR then?Confused She has to give explanation for meddling in his personal life every now and then.  I am feeling like a fool  for holding my hopes high after apology incident. The story didnt move forward an inch. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshsun2011-RushTrip-ShiningStar18momma1128

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
yup!!! the tricks hv been too childish n irritating too!!!!
i mean hw many time r we gonna see she will try to irk arnav by dong smthng that he doesn't like n then try to play hide n seek wid him...n then make his anger go on the seventh level...he will brst out...n she will again cry!!!!
i mean enuf!!!!!
bt the precap seems too good!!!! for i wanna knw y arnav is crying...n also bcos i love arnav-anjali scenes!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshsun2011-RushTrip-momma1128

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Agree with you...previously she got nerves to talk against him, gave him lectures on lot of things...Y she s running away now?!

And faking giddiness...It was not at all funny...When some one is genuinely concerned...faking and running away does not go with her character...

I think flour thing was done on purpose

Precap- Yeah! It was intriguing...may b something connected with  Khushi?! Awww! he looked like a helpless 5 year old!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshsun2011ashvez-RushTrip-momma1128

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

someone mentioned in one of the post...that maybe its their (Arnav and Anjali's ) mother's shraddh...

also Nani was talking about the pandit, while discussing the list with Anjali

Maybe thats why both were crying...

Edited by anjs - 20 September 2011 at 9:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RushTrip-momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipepe

But I don't understand why anything wrong in khushi's behaviour is termed as something out of her character,may be the creatives want to show that these all are the negative traits in her and maybe all this is not an attempt to show her as a carefree girl.

Agree about the precap,about time! This has got to be good.

I don't have any problem with Khushi being imperfect because that makes her interesting.  My issue is with the inconsistency.  One who is mature about the financial crisis in her family, who is teaching sanskar, who the CV's are writing for as being the one who is principled (at least this is what I thought I read in the show write up) wouldn't act like this.  It seems incongruous.  I honestly don't think the CV's have a handle on how they want to show her.   And if it is not an attempt to show her as carefree, they have to do a better character sketch to show that Khushi does not own up to any meddlesome behavior with anyone...that piece is missing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshsun2011ashvez

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
hmm.. i dont see what i can add anu.. it maybe kiddish but maybe it was slightly uncalled for..AND YET... i actually like todays episode,, so cant seem to pick a critic there..
yes she has interfered in his business and cant possibly expect to get away, specially after what she did to him at the mannat scene.. but i do think she has done her thing so not completely against herErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011momma1128

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index