India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

drama queen (Page 4)

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i haven't seem the episode but faking she's not well seriously isn't good. And she ran away? If a person is worried for you then you shouldn't be doing this. What is Arnav would have faked being unwell only to talk to her ( i know this is not going to happen but just an example) then she would blast at him saying you have no right to play with people's emotions. Day by day cvs are making her character look very stupid. Doing such things isn't funny at all, it doesn't go with her bubbly nature. Now i seriously cannot complain if arnav talks about her "Aukat" or her "level", "her type" coz she has somehow proved him right.

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

I thought she was being very naughty...& of course she didn't want to face Arnav when he is so angry with her...let him simmer down or let her see him crying, she will definitely make it up to him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Chinu5 Goldie
Chinu5
Chinu5

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

ok i guess i am the only one fine with that sheruLOL
no, i dont love it,, and no i dont hate it but i am just fine with it..
she choose to do that, thats just her so why feel it is out of her naughtiness.. then what say about all those pranks she played on him?Ermm
all rite bring it on now,, i know many will just throw something at me..LOL

@ bold ...I agree with you ..
pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
After her fainting act, I'm 100% sure Arnav's going to blast at her and straighten her up. It's all Khushi's fault now.. If she did not escape from him, maybe he would have been behaving better than whatever the outcome will be tomorrow.Ouch
Millerrr88 IF-Sizzlerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
i don think it was right ... but she makes arnav more angrier ...Confused 

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Without watching the epi...

Naughtiness is her specialty, the liveliness is her main attraction, but playing with someone's emotions specially with a man who rarely shows them to others is bad...moreover she should face him rather than run away,
agreed, that was a just too much!
growing impatient to watch the epi tomorrow!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index