Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 427: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 2)

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

@dixie: i am told there was in fact a scene aired on the show in March 2010 where Naku does tell Sethji she has found him a girl who is fat and squint-eyed and is some tailor's daughter and Sethji had chased Naku all over the bunglow and finally they had collided with Supriya who was trying to escape. So i guess today was payback time indeed. LOL I don't know if anyone of u can find that scene it is in that sequence where Supriya tries to escape in the disguise of a dancer. 
@ BB the episode was telecasted on  Monday - 12th April 2010

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iam-Carrie-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keva

Originally posted by bandbajao

@dixie: i am told there was in fact a scene aired on the show in March 2010 where Naku does tell Sethji she has found him a girl who is fat and squint-eyed and is some tailor's daughter and Sethji had chased Naku all over the bunglow and finally they had collided with Supriya who was trying to escape. So i guess today was payback time indeed. LOL I don't know if anyone of u can find that scene it is in that sequence where Supriya tries to escape in the disguise of a dancer. 

Here is the scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwneh3aP2Jo

oho thanks Keva!!! that was real quick!!! EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevamnx12Ani_La_Iam

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Madhu knows the kind of danger that lurks around Dutta and his family, she shouldnt have simply walked out like that, especially so late at night. But I guess, she was too depressed and heart broken since the past 1 week, so must have not been in the right frame of mind. I know couple of friends who have done real wierd things while going through the "heartbreak" phase Wacko, they used to behave as though its the end of the world Ouch. So guess Madhu is also going through the same phase, due to her present mental condition she is not bothered about her life. But, as Dutta said, she has to think about her dad, and Dutta, as both these people have gone out of their ways to protect her and ensure her safetly. So hopefully, after the good shaking she got from Dutta, she will not repeat this foolishness.

And thank God Dutta dint spot Madhu walking past Baaji's vehicle, just imagine how confused he would have been at the sight - Madhu walking besides Baaji's dead slow jeep LOL!

But she surely is similar to Dutta in this aspect as well Wink, both of them dont know how to handle heartbreaks . If she was an alcoholic like Dutta, she would have been sitting near the beach with a daroo ki batli in her hands LOL! Then Madhu telling Baaji "Nahin chahiye tumhara ehsaan...", thats so Duttaish LOL. And like Dutta, she is also a nakhrebaaz Wink. But I dont think it will be difficult for Baaji to handle her, arre uske bhau ke nakhron ke saamne yeh tho kuch bhi nahin hain LOL! Just imagine Baaji's condition after marriage...ek taraf Dutta, doosri taraf Madhu, aur beech mein phasa humara bechara Baaji dancing to both their tunes      LOL

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 20 September 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepbandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iam-Carrie-dixie123TheRager

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Madhu knows the kind of danger that lurks around Dutta and his family, she shouldnt have simply walked out like that, especially so late at night. But I guess, she was too depressed and heart broken since the past 1 week, so must have not been in the right frame of mind. I know couple of friends who have done real wierd things while going through the "heartbreak" phase Wacko, they used to behave as though its the end of the world Ouch. So guess Madhu is also going through the same phase, due to her present mental condition she is not bothered about her life. But, as Dutta said, she has to think about her dad, and Dutta, as both these people have gone out of their ways to protect her and ensure her safetly. So hopefully, after the good shaking she got from Dutta, she will not repeat this foolishness.

And thank God Dutta dint spot Madhu walking past Baaji's vehicle, just imagine how confused he would have been at the sight - Madhu walking besides Baaji's dead slow jeep LOL!

But she surely is similar to Dutta in this aspect as well Wink, both of them dont know how to handle heartbreaks . If she was an alcoholic like Dutta, she would have been sitting near the beach with a daroo ki batli in her hands LOL! Then Madhu telling Baaji "Nahin chahiye tumhara ehsaan...", thats so Duttaish LOL. And like Dutta, she is also a nakhrebaaz Wink. But I dont think it will be difficult for Baaji to handle her, arre uske bhau ke nakhron ke saamne yeh tho kuch bhi nahin hain LOL! Just imagine Baaji's condition after marriage...ek taraf Dutta, doosri taraf Madhu, aur beech mein phasa humara bechara Baaji dancing to both their tunes     .  LOL

@bold: Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch BBB BAA AAA AJJJIII III III III III CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

mnx12Ani_La_Iam*dewdrop~pearl*

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
awsem 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iam

CyberOstrich Senior Member
CyberOstrich
CyberOstrich

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I absolutely looowed the fact that Madhu got a dose of much deserved bashing today from DuttaEvil Smile

And BB..aise dil mat todo...apne Baaji ko bacha lo..you have my full support ! And then u can also join Balu Dada in tapli maroing Raaja SaabWink And when Dutta is on one of his steam roll mission again u can jump on Baaji's defense and pointing your left index finger at him and say..."Aye Dutta..bahut hua tera chillam chilli..pehle mere Baaji ki poori baat sun"

This Bhonslae filing a complain against Dutta is very interesting... Mhatre's brain behind it...lagta hai...providing much needed ammunition for Abhijaysinh! Hope the SP soon gets deep into unraveling this mystery and finds the right answers...

Edited by shalkanwar - 21 September 2011 at 12:56am

bandbajaoAni_La_Iam-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Whoa! Kya jamke barse aaj Patil SaabOuchLOL I am so glad true to form he didn't mince words while giving his piece of mind to MadhuThumbs Up  Not that I enjoy Madhu getting yelled at but I love the way writer jee stayed close to D's nature while writing this scene.One actually feels the heat of his anger emanating from every word spoken.Well Done!Clap

I was bracing myself when D's bedroom door closed.DeadThank you also for sparing us another bhashan on how D was yet again wrong in going beserk wrt Madhu D'oh

Kaun Niranjan ki shaamat aayi hain ab?LOL

Thanks for the webisode,BB & writerjeeSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iam*dewdrop~pearl*

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalkanwar

I absolutely looowed the fact that Madhu got a dose of much deserved bashing today from DuttaEvil Smile

And BB..aise dil mat todo...apne Baaji ko bacha lo..you have my full support ! And then u can also join Balu Dada in tapli maroing Raaja SaabWink And when Dutta is on one of his steam roll mission again u can jump on Baaji's defense and pointing your left index finger at him and say..."Aye Dutta..bahut hua tera chillam chilli..pehle mere Baaji ki poori baat sun"

This Bhonslae filing a complain against Dutta is very interesting... Mhatre's brain behind it...lagta hai...providing much needed ammunition for Abhijaysinh! Hope the SP soon gets deep into unraveling this mystery and finds the right answers...

Me too was glad that Madhu got a solid dose from Dutta. Ms. Annoying deserved it. I am glad that attempt to bring Damodar in didnt work either. BB I suggest you save your Bajirao from this female.
I also loved the Sethji-Naku scene. No one can be like a sibling who will be ever ready to show you a mirror.
Has Naku put on so much weight already? I bet Dutta didnt even notice till now. My sweet innocent baby.

CyberOstrichbandbajaoAni_La_Iam

Go to top