India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

unreasonable... (Page 2)

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I'm enjoying this track already. Mostly because I don't know which way I want it to go. I can see both sides to it... I love the Kashyaps... their joint family, their way of life and the way they care about each other. It would hurt them a lot of course if Ishaan left, but at the same time that would be a good thing for him professionally. I kind of feel sorry for him because he really wants this, he has been working hard for 4 years and now that he is being promoted, he just wants to go and give it his best shot. It is only for 6 months, thankfully not forever. It would be fun to see how Suhana manages on her own and it would definitely strengthen their relationship because they'll only have each other to rely on for 6 months. 

I kind of hope Ishaan takes it and that the family support him in his decision.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192NimbuMirchi

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
instead of worrying about Ishaan (which is very unreasonable), the Kashyaps should raise valid points like how will Suhana live in Mumbai?? When Ishaan would be in office how will Suhana live all day alone in the house??

If they really want to interfere, they should interfere taking Suhana as their guard..beacuse really that girl needs a lot of care and protection...She needs to be pampered all the time which she cannot get outside the Kashyap house

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shilu999_balaniiViews

gendaphoolpn Senior Member
gendaphoolpn
gendaphoolpn

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
I agree with venture that in a joint family, one decision not only affects one person and their spouse, but it affects the whole family, they aren't used to a family member leaving the household for any reason, so it's reasonable that they take some time to decide what to do and at the end, they did let Ishaan go to  mumbai anyways and they know that it's only for 6 months and thhink about it , in this time we wil get to see sushaan matureSmile
MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gendaphoolpn

I agree with venture that in a joint family, one decision not only affects one person and their spouse, but it affects the whole family, they aren't used to a family member leaving the household for any reason, so it's reasonable that they take some time to decide what to do and at the end, they did let Ishaan go to  mumbai anyways and they know that it's only for 6 months and thhink about it , in this time we wil get to see sushaan matureSmile
Mature in what ways? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

gendaphoolpn Senior Member
gendaphoolpn
gendaphoolpn

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

Originally posted by gendaphoolpn

Mature in what ways? ROFL
what is that supposed to mean Ekta?
If it is the way that I think you mean than chi dhat chi!
ROFL
btw what do you mean and if you feel embarrassed to say it here pm me...Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index