India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Anita track& Aham industries

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
yet to come, let see  how cvs bring in anita into this track,  n now that kokila has told Aham to go out n make a name for himself  this is going to be the future track. 

Aham will be successful in pursuing  a new business which will be very good,  as we know both gopi n aham are hardworking.  I am sure Aham will  leave modis n this business will suffer especially if rashi gets her hands in it it will be interesting to watch, time to split the families

Edited by fanbidaai - 20 September 2011 at 8:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-sam990sandyukNilu.DasuniSublimeSanaya-Nafisa-

aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
but i dont want that to happen...to maintain a business is as tough as to start a business...and ahem succeded in that...i think koki will  have a realisation that she should have thought abt her kid's wish and should have allowed ahem to marry anita...so he may tell him to marry anita,,!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990suk19-Nafisa-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aachus

but i dont want that to happen...to maintain a business is as tough as to start a business...and ahem succeded in that...i think koki will  have a realisation that she should have thought abt her kid's wish and should have allowed ahem to marry anita...so he may tell him to marry anita,,!!!
Aachus eventually there will be a power struggle in modis, because we all know about rashi n her kalakaris eventually  what ever the reason that families will split,  i want Aham to start a seperate business away from modis he can achieve this.  it will be good if gopi does go to the office in what business aham does, Gopi will be out of rashi way n will not spend time with her n the less she talks to her the better.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1-neela-sam990aachusParijatrocks-Nafisa-

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
well i doubt it'll happen...Koki is simply telling Aham cz of her anger/hurt.. i don't think Aham is gonna take her spur of the moment words to his heart n leave everything n start  a new business..
plus the business is 50% already in his name..so he won't just let go of all of it..

sam990aachus-neela-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Yes Suk this is the start of the separation of the family track, definitely Rashi will run their side down with overspending as Hetal can't control her, but Aham is kanjoos and Kokila frugal, Also Aham is hardworking and his wife also, so I see they side of the family doing better...the only let down is Parag with his poems, but just maybe he will prosper also, never know, so looking forward to this track.

sam990-neela-suk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

well i doubt it'll happen...Koki is simply telling Aham cz of her anger/hurt.. i don't think Aham is gonna take her spur of the moment words to his heart n leave everything n start  a new business..
plus the business is 50% already in his name..so he won't just let go of all of it..

I think he can ask to be bought out by his khaka. 

sam990-neela-suk19

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

come on kinjal was the one to bring about the problem not jigar..i dnt think they'll do so.n separate the family.
plus every heir to a generation owned business faces the same questions aham faced today..n not every 1 of them have to/will prove they can make smthing apart from the family name..they can build on the legacy that was passed on to them n make a name for themselves that way too..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990-neela-suk19-Nafisa-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

come on kinjal was the one to bring about the problem not jigar..i dnt think they'll do so.n separate the family.
plus every heir to a generation owned business faces the same questions aham faced today..n not every 1 of them have to/will prove they can make smthing apart from the family name..they can build on the legacy that was passed on to them n make a name for themselves that way too..

yes agree but this is the reel world n we need drama  in sns this will be a fabulous track

sam990-neela--Nafisa-

Go to top