Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

kinjal was 100% right

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
 kokila has always maintained that once married a girl should not look at her parents home,  n   any complaints should be sorted out in her house.  she was right about aham without modis name n fame what is he? 
kokila did lose rights on kinjal  once she married her off, she did not once ask her how she was? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vedula_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly!!!! i loved kinjal...!!! every point she spoke out was sooo convincing!!! MODI's shouldnt have interefered in this matter..!! and if u observe.. u ccan find that dhawal was convinced... hez ready to support to kinjal... may be this is the turning point in their married life!! 
may be here 2 points can be highlightened... 
---- how a women can stand on her feet
---- how a man should support his woman in all the aspects of life... 👍🏼
mikku87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well said...i agree with you fanbidaai...👏👏👏...i know kinjal lied to entire family that she was pregnant...and even after she revealing truth to kokila,she didn't forgive her...she forcefully married her to such a stupid familyand knowing the character of urmila...is she a mother .😡..by this one action she spoiled the entire life of kinjal...knowing the truth koki should have send her to somewhere else till  everything was sorted out...but no she made her suffer for her entire life..y koki is poking into kinjal's life now????..kinjal...you go girl...u r right..👏👏👏.koki lost her right on u wen she married u in that family...do modelling and earn money and stand in ur on legs...and move to some other house and live peacefully ther with ur husband Edited by mikku87 - 12 years ago
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mikku87

well said...i agree with you fanbidaai...👏👏👏...i know kinjal lied to entire family that she was pregnant...and even after she revealing truth to kokila,she didn't forgive her...she forcefully married her to such a stupid familyand knowing the character of urmila...is she a mother .😡..by this one action she spoiled the entire life of kinjal...knowing the truth koki should have send her to somewhere else till  everything was sorted out...but no she made her suffer for her entire life..y koki is poking into kinjal's life now????..kinjal...you go girl...u r right..👏👏👏.koki lost her right on u wen she married u in that family...do modelling and earn money and stand in ur on legs...and move to some other house and live peacefully ther with ur husband

you are so right.    but remember  urmil call koki over  ...  urmil is such a hag.