Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

discussion thread (Page 9)

meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz
meenakshi_16
meenakshi_16

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

i liked todays episode a lot...the song sequence was very nice...(though not needed) it was full of happiness...Smile

family stopping Ishaan was not right...bt i would not say they aer totally wrong...they have been thinking abt only them as BM said herself...so they too need time to think abt it...and think whats right and wrong for their children...and from precap we can see...they care for their children's happiness...

so i would say...the reaction was natural...

Shwets,the reaction of the family members was so natural and that scene had so many realistic elements...even I faced the same situation...I really tried to convince my mom to allow me to go to another city for studies...but she is like how would i live...I would be all alone...but then completely changed the career option due to circumstances and than no more talks on that happened...but I m sure If it would have continued.for few days she would be adamant to her decision but then probably with passage of time she would realise that its the cycle of nature...for my advancement in my education I have ti take that step and then even she would have supported

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192Keenu.GiViewsNimbuMirchiMadameXShwets1502

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
precap looks promising.. BM made Alok agreed... I wana see how she did that... I am sure she wud fantabulously awesome dialogues... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Kyshaps are chalaak they want Suhana to go as well so that they dont have to jhailofy her. I doubt about the growth and progress in there relationship as the whole track would be around Suhana and her making mistakes after mistakes, making it like Mr. Bean kind of comedy, it will only be how bad she did in the kitchen , how stupid she was in the market place to buy aloo bhaji, how bad she was in washing and cleaning the house, and the Mahan Ishaan jhailofy her, to some extent it will be good for few days but then it would become all predictible just like in Amnesia track where the first week was enjoyable and then it all became repetitive.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.G111192MadameXShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenakshi_16

Shwets,the reaction of the family members was so natural and that scene had so many realistic elements...even I faced the same situation...I really tried to convince my mom to allow me to go to another city for studies...but she is like how would i live...I would be all alone...but then completely changed the career option due to circumstances and than no more talks on that happened...but I m sure If it would have continued.for few days she would be adamant to her decision but then probably with passage of time she would realise that its the cycle of nature...for my advancement in my education I have ti take that step and then even she would have supported

now i dont want Ishaan to think..the family doesnt think abt him...they think abt their happiness only etc etc...he too shud give some time...
bt from precap we can see...he need not wait for long
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Kyshaps are chalaak they want Suhana to go as well so that they dont have to jhailofy her. I doubt about the growth and progress in there relationship as the whole track would be around Suhana and her making mistakes after mistakes, making it like Mr. Bean kind of comedy, it will only be how bad she did in the kitchen , how stupid she was in the market place to buy aloo bhaji, how bad she was in washing and cleaning the house, and the Mahan Ishaan jhailofy her, to some extent it will be good for few days but then it would become all predictible just like in Amnesia track where the first week was enjoyable and then it all became repetitive.

I think Kashyaps have realised that this is the only way Suhana will learn...
meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz
meenakshi_16
meenakshi_16

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Sheema aunty,I dont know why I feel that due to some circumstances Ishaan's promotion would be cancelled and they might not go anywhere and CV's has added this track jst to make learn Suhana the household chores...dont know whether its gonno happen or not...but I have that intuition.

Edited by meenakshi_16 - 20 September 2011 at 9:03am
111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

i fear the same instead of showing some sense and growth in suhana ...the cv's are going to ridicule suhana even more...ishaan would be telling all these stories about suhana's mistakes which will become tea time gossip for kasyap'sOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.Gmeenakshi_16MadameX

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

i fear the same instead of showing some sense and growth in suhana ...the cv's are going to ridicule suhana even more...ishaan would be telling all these stories about suhana's mistakes which will become tea time gossip for kasyap'sOuch
nahin renu i have good feeling about this.. instead of ishaan, i hope suhana will come bak and tell kashyaps how she managed all the stuff brilliantly! Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192NimbuMirchi

Go to top