meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz
meenakshi_16
meenakshi_16

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by netri

tejesh i am talking about suhana mai's so called good english so may be she can try for a job as translator (if they run out of money) ...sayaad itna toh kar payegi wohLOL

Translate Kya Karegee ? English to English ? 

netri yeh toh maine socha hi nahi...suhana mai suhana mai teri pyaar mein hogayi mere dimaag ki dahiLOL

agar dahi kharaab hojaaye just pass it on to Ekta she wants to make PaneerLOL

BTW JST for my Info...dahi se bhi paneer banta hai kya,...I thought its made frm expired milkConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by venture

Kyshaps are chalaak they want Suhana to go as well so that they dont have to jhailofy her. I doubt about the growth and progress in there relationship as the whole track would be around Suhana and her making mistakes after mistakes, making it like Mr. Bean kind of comedy, it will only be how bad she did in the kitchen , how stupid she was in the market place to buy aloo bhaji, how bad she was in washing and cleaning the house, and the Mahan Ishaan jhailofy her, to some extent it will be good for few days but then it would become all predictible just like in Amnesia track where the first week was enjoyable and then it all became repetitive.

Is Suhana going to learn anything ? Is she going to atleast consider how much work other do around house ? When she will  b back from MUMBAI , Will she do household chores ? Or consider doing them ? If NO then there is no point in sending her to MUMBAI . 
I am not saying that she should not learn anything or become considerate, I am saying that instead of showing any growth in her the CV will make her into a joker, as Renu said she will become a laughing stock yet again, I am just giving the picture which CV might show us in order to make it a light hearted show, I so want to see mature Suhana , because I want to see her like her own mother and BM , which we did see a glimpse during Sona track and BT track . Lets hope they stop making mockery of Suhana as I have had enough of it. Simple people with good heart do have brain and Suhana use to be very sharp and smart once upon a time in far far place.

So basically, it all depends on what the CVs will put out. There's actually so much potential in this track but there's also always going to be fear that CVs might screw it up. Ouch
MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

tejesh i am talking about suhana mai's so called good english so may be she can try for a job as translator (if they run out of money) ...sayaad itna toh kar payegi wohLOL

netri yeh toh maine socha hi nahi...suhana mai suhana mai teri pyaar mein hogayi mere dimaag ki dahiLOL

Renu Ji ka dimaag ka paneer? Excellent idea. ROFL But why waste Renu's brain when Suhana's is already available and spoiled enough. WinkLOL
MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenakshi_16

BTW JST for my Info...dahi se bhi paneer banta hai kya,...I thought its made frm expired milkConfused

Ya I thought it was from expired milk too...
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

D'oh...intricacies D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX

meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz
meenakshi_16
meenakshi_16

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

and haan woh milk se hi banta hai...For a while I was like is their any other procedure to make Paneer...Tejesh now its high time...Find ur deadly wife combo...or else jst dont enter in the kitchen...u would be worst than our Suhana mayi if u try to make paneer from dahi...as far as I know.its made frm milk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192MadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

and haan woh milk se hi banta hai...For a while I was like is their any other procedure to make Paneer...Tejesh now its high time...Find ur deadly wife combo...or else jst dont enter in the kitchen...u would be worst than our Suhana mayi if u try to make paneer from dahi...as far as I know.its made frm milk

Just imagined Tejesh trying to make paneer from dahi...has James Bond look on him...scratches head...crinkles an eyebrow...and all of a sudden one by one his fivesome sidles up to him saying, "Darling do you need help?" ROFLROFLROFLROFL
meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz
meenakshi_16
meenakshi_16

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Just imagined Tejesh trying to make paneer from dahi...has James Bond look on him...scratches head...crinkles an eyebrow...and all of a sudden one by one his fivesome sidles up to him saying, "Darling do you need help?" ROFL

ROFL ROFL

ok byee got to go for dinner...will be back if time permits

Go to top