Pirivom Santhipom Sep 19-23Updates&discussion!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Thanks Gayathri for the maiden update and Atina for the pictures added into it... 
It doesn't look like a first time update.. kudos to you Clap

I'm not going to watch till Niru is exposed.. 
how come she was able to buy the diamond necklace... when Diva was struggling for money...?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karthik80lavanyazatinakrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Santhipom Sep 19-23Updates&discussion!!! (Page 3)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Everything is fine expect too much of blame game on Revathy.. I think Abhirami shouldnt be this ignorant.. I believe she is a business magnet and she shouldnt believe just like that.. Hope they finish off the irritating episodes of nirupama as soon as possible.. She has really done extremely well as a result we all started hating her.. She looked like a perfect modern villi with evil attitude.. Way to go but they are making the character of Revathy to be a crying beauty as in all other serials..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahepattuppudavaisupreelavanyazPearl.atina

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl27

As Atina said, how did she know about the Jewellery matter?? Really pity Revathy today.

Its indeed Nirupama who ordered tat jewellery in the name of Revathy and kept it in her jewel box.. Abhirami could have even thought this way or Revathy could have told abt this.. Those who would want to cheat wouldnt bring the jewellery when someone asks fr it.. They would have kept it secretly..No point in tat scene.. Nyways i expect some logic to prevail atleast in pirivom sandhipom.. Really such an awesome story and awesome cast..

And by the way, some were not happy with the male lead cast.. How about Prabhu and Karthick now?? Any improvement?? I find Prabhu to be good and even Karthick is not bad but i'm not sure how he goona do the romantic scenes involving Jothi who is a wonderful natural actress but i'm not sure how she goona manage the romantic scenes...

supreelavanyazPearl.atina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
but Vijay did they ever show Niru going to the Jwellers? Yes you are right...we can assume that Niru ordered it...I like all the actors...the director did a awesome job of carefully selecting the actors..
does prabu ( the real name??) act or acted in any serials?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosemary22pattuppudavai

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I have not seen Bidaai, so it is difficult to compare with that.

Yes they have selected nice actors as cast in PS.

Prabhu has improved a lot compared to his initial scenes in emoting his expression.
Karthick still does not have much strong role yet. So difficult to analyze him.
Revathy is good. Has great improvement.
Jothi needs more scene space to showcase her talent I guess. May be more Kathick/Jothi scenes coming.

Love Abhi and her husband acting too! Nice job director!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahepattuppudavaiatina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
where is Uma?

gone to which la la land?

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vijay_Krish

Originally posted by Pearl27

As Atina said, how did she know about the Jewellery matter?? Really pity Revathy today.

Its indeed Nirupama who ordered tat jewellery in the name of Revathy and kept it in her jewel box.. Abhirami could have even thought this way or Revathy could have told abt this.. Those who would want to cheat wouldnt bring the jewellery when someone asks fr it.. They would have kept it secretly..No point in tat scene.. Nyways i expect some logic to prevail atleast in pirivom sandhipom.. Really such an awesome story and awesome cast..

And by the way, some were not happy with the male lead cast.. How about Prabhu and Karthick now?? Any improvement?? I find Prabhu to be good and even Karthick is not bad but i'm not sure how he goona do the romantic scenes involving Jothi who is a wonderful natural actress but i'm not sure how she goona manage the romantic scenes...
welcome back sanjay bro Big smile thanks atina for the wonderful updatesHug.

hmm sanjay first i saw kalyani i was like why they selcted her. but soon i started loving her performance. now history repeats LOL as i accept initial stage prabhu acted vey bad. but now he improved a lot. even he is doing his best and wonderful job Clap but what to do still i cant come out of angad mania so for me he is not the best but a good perfomer. hats off to him he is improving day by day. hmmm karthik let us see  what will he do

Mayil_irahePearl.atinakrithikas

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

where is Uma?

gone to which la la land?
uma is in holidays bcoz she is too tired of  taking care of prabhu . now revethy came so she is resting ha haLOL

Mayil_irahepattuppudavaiPearl.atina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top