India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Sadhooo CVS

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
So now Nani is going to replace Ichcha's child...could even be Avinash...I am sure its Avinash/Nani together...

CVS are sadhoo and sicko...they just can not see Veecha happy...Tappu is going through rough patch coz of her own doing and this jealous Nani messes up everyone's life...

Forget about Mukta going to the right parents...hate this baby swapping...CVS and UT team are pathetic where good story is concerned

Whats the point of showing grand godhbharai when they will take away all the happiness from Veecha CVS just love making life hell for Veecha...

Why boy for Ichcha should be a girl

Edited by sps0114 - 20 September 2011 at 8:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsmile4utiny15

Twinkie_Star IF-Dazzler
Twinkie_Star
Twinkie_Star

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
What is the use of swapping iccha's baby...is this anyway helpful to tappu?
If cv's show tappu getting her daughter back and veer-icch happy with kanha and their baby..then cv's can go for leap...
why again dragging by swapping baby?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
CVS should just kill Veecha coz they dont care about a good story for them...then they can change the protagonist to Rathore and Tappu and keep playing Uttaran games

Hate this baby swapping and jealously message in UT...

Jenishazz

kumbam78 Groupbie
kumbam78
kumbam78

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lemna_02

If cv's show tappu getting her daughter back and veer-icch happy with kanha and their baby..then cv's can go for leap...
that is the whole point here...if the baby's are with the right parents then there will be nothing more to drag ..but i think they want to retain the pre leap story till they are getting good TRPs..and i think uttaran is within top 5.
there is no point in pouring our frustation ..its just a business for them..good TRP = more money
Twinkie_Star IF-Dazzler
Twinkie_Star
Twinkie_Star

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumbam78

that is the whole point here...if the baby's are with the right parents then there will be nothing more to drag ..but i think they want to retain the pre leap story till they are getting good TRPs..and i think uttaran is within top 5.
there is no point in pouring our frustation ..its just a business for them..good TRP = more money
I am not able to guess now what story they are having in mind now...Iccha's baby is boy and the he will be younger than mukhta..so there is no scope of another love traingle between kanha-mukku-iccha's baby...so what cv's are planning to do?

cv's are only looking for trp's...this concept itself is not good...they should focus on story and try to pass good message...

tiny15

sweetsmile4u Goldie
sweetsmile4u
sweetsmile4u

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Yes lemna they are repeating the same old stories of swapping.First bride swapping and now child swapping.Stuuupid cvsAngry they have nothing new to show.pathetic storyline and dialogues.SleepyDead
@ bold Agree with u

Dead

Jenishazz

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

So now Nani is going to replace Ichcha's child...could even be Avinash...I am sure its Avinash/Nani together...

CVS are sadhoo and sicko...they just can not see Veecha happy...Tappu is going through rough patch coz of her own doing and this jealous Nani messes up everyone's life...

Forget about Mukta going to the right parents...hate this baby swapping...CVS and UT team are pathetic where good story is concerned

Whats the point of showing grand godhbharai when they will take away all the happiness from Veecha CVS just love making life hell for Veecha...

Why boy for Ichcha should be a girl

I wonder who will give Nani the Big news?Since she is at Thakur resi at the moment and the baby will come the same night I think  it will be via Jogi.whatever it is she is a big cockroach no one wants in his house.Tapasya ke ghar rehti hain to daaima ko naukrani kehti hain,Jogi ke ghar rehti hain ko Iccha ka peecha nahi chodti..budhiya to gaav waapas kyun nahi chali jaati?Angry

Edited by payalgarg - 21 September 2011 at 4:46am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index