Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila and Aham have realised the distance now (Page 2)

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Kinjal may have been responsible for her own misfortunes HOWEVER if shes doing something to rectify her situation they should let her . They cant pick and choose when its convenient for them to be parents and when they  don't want to acknowledge her predicament.

And fine she made a mistake - Rattie has made so many but none has disowned her have they !
They created the distance ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

at least Kinjal had the guts to say all this rather than the other womans in the show : infront of her mother and brother 

I know when Urmila threatened to call Modi Bhavan, she was frightened and locked herself in the room, and when she heard they had come she even was frighted and the whole beginning she wasn't answering, but something in her was building, just remembering and looking at Dhawal on her right, that they married me to this man, without my consent, he hasn't got what I require to live comfortably, look at this Rajpal Nagar and they attitude since I have been married, they don't want to help me financially, so it all started to come out of her. She's no coward that's for sure, no matter the consequences after the slap, she only revealed more to them, she didn't shut up...she was awesome.

vedula_1sandyuk

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by ayesha_78

at least Kinjal had the guts to say all this rather than the other womans in the show : infront of her mother and brother 

I know when Urmila threatened to call Modi Bhavan, she was frightened and locked herself in the room, and when she heard they had come she even was frighted and the whole beginning she wasn't answering, but something in her was building, just remembering and looking at Dhawal on her right, that they married me to this man, without my consent, he hasn't got what I require to live comfortably, look at this Rajpal Nagar and they attitude since I have been married, they don't want to help me financially, so it all started to come out of her. She's no coward that's for sure, no matter the consequences after the slap, she only revealed more to them, she didn't shut up...she was awesome.

yes thats for sure.. she must have ben awesum.

still to watch the show :) 
well she said the truth though, no one even asked her if she wants to be married to this dhawa guy did they?
she is way not a coward thats for sure. 

vedula_1sandyuk

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Today Kinjal was awesome! She was not afraid to say what she was feeling and some of what she said was right. After marriage the Modi's should have made sure she was alright and not left her to rot as they have done. At the end of the day she did as she was told and married Dhaval - maybe as a way to ask forgiveness for what she did. But the Modi's then should have taken this as her way of saying sorry and they should have then taken her and Dhaval into their fold and protection.

vedula_1-Nafisa-

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
on a serious note ahem and kokila ji are responsible for kinjal's present condition
they are the main reason behind it
kinjal is not wrong according to me

vedula_1-Nafisa-

Go to top