India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Wishing...

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I know v all r deeply saddened by GURTI not keeping well & unable to shoot to give us EXCLUSIVE MAANEET episodes...But such things are not in our hands...

At this point , I'm also feeling BAD for the CVs & the storywriters & the makers of GHSP coz they r IN A FIX...So I just want to say to them that I wish they had focused on filling the gaps like MAAN's third brother - VICKY...the woman who made him HATE luv - Sameera...so then they wud have something more interesting to show in such times RATHER than MINDless comedy of errors...

But ab kya pachtana jab chidiya chug gayee khet...whats done is done...OR maybe they can show Dev getting a call from Vicky - add a mystery to that...maybe Vicky is a psycho - the BLACK SHEEP...or something of that sorts...

What say ??? Do share ur thoughts & comments...Missing GURMEET & DRASHTI to the CORE...Babaji , jaldi se GURTI ko theek kardo PLEASE...Tongue...Reminder: No Bashing Please...just expressing opinions...BUT I wud give an applause to the CVs for running the show without the LEADS  & HOLDING ON...CVs Please Hang in there...Clap

Edited by Absoluv - 20 September 2011 at 7:57am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

alonerokzzkash_meet10amni375KTPROCKSLuvScoobyAsmi13Mehek25jaspreetm2815maaniqrakirti_fijipickachu-Mrs.MSK-x-affy-x

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I agree with u dear. But their main problem is they don't have any bank of episodes. if they had kept the practice of shooting in advance and keeping a bank of episodes ready they would not have been in this fix. That's my POV.

As for the track ...Yes I agree any track would have been better than this secret marriage track. But I think they are trying their best to salvage their mistake, so lets just give them a chance and see what they do now. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Asmi13 IF-Sizzlerz
Asmi13
Asmi13

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Wish CVs have introduced Vicky story...but they have inflicted Devini torture on us & we will bear all this till Maaneet recovers fully & then we will become demanding fans

Absoluv

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Loved your idea
Vicky's introduction would have made it more interesting
Right now Maneet's health is more important adn we'll have to support the CV's till Maneet get better
After they recover this would be a good track

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

I agree with u dear. But their main problem is they don't have any bank of episodes. if they had kept the practice of shooting in advance and keeping a bank of episodes ready they would not have been in this fix. That's my POV.

As for the track ...Yes I agree any track would have been better than this secret marriage track. But I think they are trying their best to salvage their mistake, so lets just give them a chance and see what they do now. 

Yes dear... I do applause them for trying to SALVAGE the show...Clap
gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Well it's not easy to hire in short run actors. Plus they want the folks to know the character.

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmina_r

Wish CVs have introduced Vicky story...but they have inflicted Devini torture on us & we will bear all this till Maaneet recovers fully & then we will become demanding fans

Yes...I do hope that MAANEET get well sooon..Missing them very BADLY...till then v r all with the CVs...Big smile
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gshow2011

Well it's not easy to hire in short run actors. Plus they want the folks to know the character.

Yeah..I guess u r rite...Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index